Glass dildos safe : Swingers Discussion 1064261011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysGlass dildos safe
TOPIC: Glass dildos safe
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not only are the glass dildos very popular, they are also easy to clean. You can clean them with soap and water and they are dishwasher safe. They can go into the freezer or you can run them under hot water for a few minutes. But your body heat will heat the dildo up nice. They are crack and break resistant if you do not abuse them. This is one toy that you do not need toy cleanser for and that is a plus.

Weatherly PA

Username hidden
(1626 posts)
Thansk...we were comcerned too...but now with so many positive reviews :-D~

Palmerton PA

Username hidden
(285 posts)
I don't know why in the world it has taken me so long to post in the toys forums...geeze.

I got a glass dildo for Valentine's Day, actually (well, we both picked it out), it has wonderful ridges and is beautiful and VERY fun to use. Easy to clean. I've used it on myself and on a couple friends, and Dan has used it on me as well.

If you're a bit hesitant, let me suggest starting out w/ an acrylic one...much cheaper, and many of the same qualities and benefits. If you like the acrylic, then you'll love the glass.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I love mine! I have a 8in one and have never had a problem with it's care. It's not one I will travel with though. I wish they offered more of a selection with girth to add to my collection. LOL! I love the variety of ways in which it can be used. My preference is to use it straight from the freezer. It slowly warms up nicely (: *blushes*

Mine looks like a piece of art and stands up on the base. It blends in with my watnots quite nicely and no one has noticed. LOL!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I love my glass dildo and my glass vibrator. You can heat it up by running it under warm water, if I am dry the warmness helps. Then if I want it cooled down I put it under cool water. I love it!!! I loved it so much I started selling them. Best of luck to ya if you have any questions let me know.

Lexington TN

Username hidden
(9 posts)
We both love my glass dildo...it magnifies things for my husband and he loves being able to see through it and not miss any reaction of my body.

Annapolis MD

Username hidden
(2 posts)
They are teriffic and dishwasher safe. You can always put a condom on them. Inspect them for cracks, chips. Put one on ice and one on a heat bad before use and have fun. We both do!

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Glass dildos safe