Glass dildos safe : Swingers Discussion 106426
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysGlass dildos safe
TOPIC: Glass dildos safe
Created by: elelator_cpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Glass is an exciting and erotic medium. Nothing really equates to the sensations of glass, and when inserted gives the feeling of rock hard bliss. No matter how hard you clamp down on these toys, they don't have any give, and get slippery and wet more readily than other plastic/latex toys. Use them hot or cold for new experiences. I really enjoy oral while the hubby plunges a cold glass dildo inside me. Mmmmm, its real bliss! We have glass dildos, plugs, beads, and balls. I recommend the dildos and plugs, but would pass on the balls (I have a hard time removing them).

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I own more than one, they are wonderful! They can be heated or chilled (my fave) and cleaned & sanitized by the dishwasher. I absolutely love mine.

Gainesville TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We just purchased one and now we have two more ordered. The wife cannot get enough of them and either can I. Best sex toy we have ever had!

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The best are the ones made from Pyrex glass. Yes it is the same glass used in the rugged measuring cups. They are very durable. Phallix, XHale and Don Wands are the best.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
We have several including an anal one and they are great. All of our friends want to try them.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(270 posts)
lol all that mentioning about putting them in the freezer or the dishwasher with my luck I would forget them in there and my dad would find it as he went to get ice out of my freezer..........

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
And there dish washer safe...wink...lol

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(166 posts)
The glass toys are like none other!! I actually have quite the collection. Would never buy any other kind again!

Coram NY
Username hidden
(26 posts)
If you're a bit wary of glass dildos, as I was at first, try an acrylic one.

I have a glass one, got it around Valentine's Day last year, and I love it. I'm not worried at all about it. It's got wonderful bumps and ridges on it and it's gorgeous. I've tried it out on some female pals, and Dan has too (on his female pals...hehehe) and they all love it as well. One gal is the lucky recipient of both our efforts. I start gently, and don't ram it into her (or myself), and let the ridges do the work. One girl likes it warmed up under the hot water faucet, and that makes for a nice sensation.

Have fun! Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Hi "Say hello to my little friend" (Ref Scarface) I have a little glass friend that is very popular at the parties I attend! They don't say smooth as glass or no reason. The ladies love it! Enjoy Chris

Sonora CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Glass dildos safe