Glass Dildo double up : Swingers Discussion 161687
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysGlass Dildo double up
TOPIC: Glass Dildo double up
Created by: hotelhobbies
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just last night, my lovely gf reached over with her wet-with-pussy-juice fingers and told me to grab a toy and get it ready to fuck her pussy.

I reached over and found one of the glass dildos practically jumping out of the bag begging to be used.

I love this glass dildo, although it is rather plain with only bulbs increasing in size from one end to the other of the clear glass.

Before she could fully take in the scene, I had buried the dildo deep into her wet pussy. She went from almost ready to gasping with pleasure as it nearly disappeared within. I allowed her to orgasm quickly before I twisted the dildo on its path in and out of her dripping cunt. That quickly lead to yet another O that shook the bed.

And I bet it must have felt like an earthquake when I mounted her with my rock hard cock while the glass dildo was still deep inside. Not competing, but cooperating both hard object fucked her in a way neither she nor I had experienced.

I came deep inside way too fast and watched with delight as the glass dildo was covered in both of our juices as I retracted it after helping her to the last O of the night.

Wrapped up safely in a shirt, the glass dildo could only watch as we wrapped each other up in our arms and drifted off to sleep.

HH

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just last night, my lovely gf reached over with her wet-with-pussy-juice fingers and told me to grab a toy and get it ready to fuck her pussy.

I reached over and found one of the glass dildos practically jumping out of the bag begging to be used.

I love this glass dildo, although it is rather plain with only bulbs increasing in size from one end to the other of the clear glass.

Before she could fully take in the scene, I had buried the dildo deep into her wet pussy. She went from almost ready to gasping with pleasure as it nearly disappeared within. I allowed her to orgasm quickly before I twisted the dildo on its path in and out of her dripping cunt. That quickly lead to yet another O that shook the bed.

And I bet it must have felt like an earthquake when I mounted her with my rock hard cock while the glass dildo was still deep inside. Not competing, but cooperating both hard object fucked her in a way neither she nor I had experienced.

I came deep inside way too fast and watched with delight as the glass dildo was covered in both of our juices as I retracted it after helping her to the last O of the night.

Wrapped up safely in a shirt, the glass dildo could only watch as we wrapped each other up in our arms and drifted off to sleep.

HH

Kingman AZ
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Glass Dildo double up