Feeldoe more : Swingers Discussion 95320101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysFeeldoe more
TOPIC: Feeldoe more
Created by: Vallandar
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone used this and how did you use it.What kind of rating would you give compared to other feeldoe or compareable products like nexus.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife loves the feeldoe. When you insert the holding ball, push down and push the nutsack in the vag. She will lose her mind. LOL lots of lube

Raeford NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have used it a few times and the only draw back I haVe found is that she cums in the first 5 minutes and i mean she will say oh gawd about 3 times and then she starts squirting its hot no doubt but kinda leaves me hanging...lol all in all I would say one of our better items and trust me we have A Lot of them

Hansford WV
Username hidden
(1 post)
I enjoy the vibrating Feeldoe Stout as often as I can but I would never give up my good double headed. There is more skin to skin contact with my double headed dildo. My orgasms are usually very intense and the Feeldoe doesn't hasn't increased the intensity for me either. Using both is always a very good option.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8936 posts)
Here's another question related to this topic. Is a feeldoe better than a double-headed flexible dildo?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8805 posts)
I'm thinking about getting a feeldoe. Would experienced readers please share their experience, the good and bad, and any suggestions on use, cleaning, purchase, etc.?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8805 posts)
Thanks for writing about the Feeldoe More. We are not only manufactures of the Feeldoe but members as well....funny how that works. The More has a more pronounced head than any of the other Feeldoes which makes it a bit better for g-spotting if you know how to hit the spot. It has just a touch more girth than the classic (purple) and is about an inch longer. So, for use, it's going to take a bit more practice since the weight will pull forward but isn't as hard to get use to as the Stout (black).

Hope that helps and have fun.

Metis and Mike

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Has anyone used this and how did you use it.What kind of rating would you give compared to other feeldoe or compareable products like nexus.

Lyndon KY
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Feeldoe more