Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › Feeldoe more
TOPIC: Feeldoe_more
Created by: Vallandar
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone used this and how did you use it.What kind of rating would you give compared to other feeldoe or compareable products like nexus.

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
are you ladies using the Feeldoe on your husbands? I have read the post and I see only str8 husbands. I ( the Hubby) love a feeldoe in me as well as a real dick. if you man likes the feeldoe is he opposed to a man fucking his ass?

D

Northville NY
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Merrygoround, that's awesome, great work!

We love ours! Have the blue and purple. One of the best parts is it allowed me to casually and slowly introduce my disire for pegging to the wife. I ordered them and put in a bunch of practice alone. :) Then would get to pretty regularly using as a regular dildo with a handle.

Some point in time during a hot tub session I flipped it to insert the bulb into her then just went ahead and sat on her lap! OMG! She wasn't completely aware of what was really going on but (no pun) progressed from there into opening up and using "correctly" now when it strikes us. We've had some trouble with fall outs from her probably due to PC muscle development. That's been corrected with picking up a jock strap with a center hole and works great.

Things I'd like to see from the Feeldoe are a 2" or so longer version. Not so much cause I want it deeper (but I do!) but for women that may be a little heavier set so that the full useable length can project past say baby bumps or muffin tops. A "plus size" version if you will.

With the fall out issues since it's mostly used when she's really horney and thus wet a slightly larger bulb may help. Perhaps even a cut out on the back side of the bulb creating a shelf or more pronounced arrow shape. Like you only pull an arrow or fishhook out in one direction. That way it has a bit more catch before being able to slip out when really pounding.

We'd jump at any chance for product development by the way!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My wife loves the feeldoe. When you insert the holding ball, push down and push the nutsack in the vag. She will lose her mind. LOL lots of lube

Raeford NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have used it a few times and the only draw back I haVe found is that she cums in the first 5 minutes and i mean she will say oh gawd about 3 times and then she starts squirting its hot no doubt but kinda leaves me hanging...lol all in all I would say one of our better items and trust me we have A Lot of them

Hansford WV
Username hidden
(1 post)
I enjoy the vibrating Feeldoe Stout as often as I can but I would never give up my good double headed. There is more skin to skin contact with my double headed dildo. My orgasms are usually very intense and the Feeldoe doesn't hasn't increased the intensity for me either. Using both is always a very good option.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9290 posts)
Here's another question related to this topic. Is a feeldoe better than a double-headed flexible dildo?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11455 posts)
I'm thinking about getting a feeldoe. Would experienced readers please share their experience, the good and bad, and any suggestions on use, cleaning, purchase, etc.?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11455 posts)
Thanks for writing about the Feeldoe More. We are not only manufactures of the Feeldoe but members as well....funny how that works. The More has a more pronounced head than any of the other Feeldoes which makes it a bit better for g-spotting if you know how to hit the spot. It has just a touch more girth than the classic (purple) and is about an inch longer. So, for use, it's going to take a bit more practice since the weight will pull forward but isn't as hard to get use to as the Stout (black).

Hope that helps and have fun.

Metis and Mike

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Has anyone used this and how did you use it.What kind of rating would you give compared to other feeldoe or compareable products like nexus.

Lyndon KY
Username hidden
(35 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: Feeldoe more
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.