Experiences with Sybian : Swingers Discussion 72645
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysExperiences with Sybian
TOPIC: Experiences with Sybian
Created by: Wildtowolves The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Marcia has pretty much gotten all she can from the tamer toys so now we are looking to purchase a Sybian - does anyone have one for sale? (or anyone near our state have one she can at least ride?) Nevadaman and Marcia

Battle Mountain NV
Username hidden
(927 posts)
I own a sybian....Also got it for Valentine's Day...and it is worth every penny... You do have to get use to the correct speed and attachment for you personally.. If used properly and with confidence,,,,You should be light headed, dehydrated, and barely able to walk after 20minutes of use....LOL..... I would recommend it to any couple who is into toys, and very comfortable with their bodies, and masturbation..... Actually never use it alone...since not sure if I can get off it without hurting myself...

Tinton Falls NJ
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Shy- Do you still have the Sybian for sale?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Hi DDchick. I have a new and unused sybian available. The wife just didn't feel like she wanted to try it so I need to get rid of it. If you or anyone else are interested in it then let me know.

West Unity OH
Username hidden
(16 posts)
it's MY sybian and I CONTROL it!! haha... sounds like an interesting guy

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
WOW !!! We found a VIRGIN. Welcome to SLS and the Forum.

Kathy rode a Sybian in Jan. at a Swingers club. While she did enjoy the ride, she said that it might have been better if she could regulate the control...experiment a little to see what feels the best for her.

The guy who owns the Sybian will bring it out after hours if you ask. She didn't get to ride it til 3 in the morning , so she was very tired at that time. Since it's his Sybian , his rule is that he regulates the control. We were okay with that. He didn't get real wild with the control. She came twice and she said that her pussy was pulsating for about and hour after her ride.

Overall her experience was good , but will need more time riding to give a better review.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
My wife and I actually are currently starting up a business making the Sybian for sale and RENT here in NE Arkansas, so I believe I can speak from somewhat of a position of authority.

As far as buying your wife a Sybian as a suprise, this is really NOT a good idea unless you are absolutely 100% sure that your wife is comfortable enough with her body to relax on the machine. You must understand that the Sybian is NOT a starter vibrator, and certainly should NOT be bought as a womans first vibrator. It is a very powerful machine, and in fact it can become rather loud and noisey as it approchers the upper quarter of the speed range. Now in the case of a woman who is not already entirely comfortable with masturbation and the use of a vibrator, this can be very intimidating.

Please understand, this is not to take anything away from the Sybian. It is truly an amazing machine, and I would say that of all the People we have had use our Sybian, over 90% have reported back outstanding results and almost all of them have become repeat customers.

If you would like to know anything else about the Sybian, please feel free to post here or drop us a PM.

Dan

Jonesboro AR
Username hidden
(1 post)
Looking to buy a used sybian...hit us if you know where we can get one.

Aurora IN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
make sure your going to get everything you will need for 1400?? last we recall they were more than that with the better attachments.we love ours and its a big hit at partys:) worth the $$$$ if she likes toys j/c

Petersburg KY
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Experiences with Sybian