Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Sex Toys › Elecrtro Stim Sex Machines
TOPIC: Elecrtro_Stim_Sex_Machines
Created by: cinandchuck
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am looking to get into Electro Stim Sex, and was looking for some feed back as to which are the better machines for a beginner. There are a number of different ones on the market, so just looking for some help to decide.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
I love my ErosTek 312! As a guy I usually want more sex than my partner, and this thing gives me World Rocking Hands Free Orgasms - every time.

I've had it for years now and it still works perfectly! There are a lot of safety features designed into the unit and it is made specifically for sex (most TENS units are not!)

It cost more than a basic system, but to watch your member pulse and throb on its own is well worth the price of admission.

(I don't work for Eros Tek and I don't stand to make any money from this - I just really, really like my unit!)

Leamington Canada
Username hidden
(4 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I am looking to get into Electro Stim Sex, and was looking for some feed back as to which are the better machines for a beginner. There are a number of different ones on the market, so just looking for some help to decide.

Easton MD
Username hidden
(31 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Elecrtro Stim Sex Machines
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.