Double headed dildos, sexy or intimidating : Swingers Discussion 198196
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysDouble headed dildos, sexy or intimidating
TOPIC: Double headed dildos, sexy or intimidating
Created by: twofreaky2001
Original Starting post for this thread:
I love girl play, and my husband love watching ,my double headed dildo is a lovely thing, Sometime we run into couple that maybe new and want to soft play, involving the ladies playing, so that double headed dildo add a nice and soft touch to the girl on girl thing, and then we can play with our partners,

I use the double headed dildo at parties, it can be intimidating at first but once we get those two sexy women willing to try, it could be a highlight to a start of a party. Sexy, Sexy, Sexy!

Some men might fine it intimidating , thinking hey there is cock in the room, but if you look at it, you will see it's not about that, it's about the sexy and exotic pleasure.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Its definately hot!

Brandonville WV
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Its definately hot!

Brandonville WV
Username hidden
(49 posts)
I love girl play, and my husband love watching ,my double headed dildo is a lovely thing, Sometime we run into couple that maybe new and want to soft play, involving the ladies playing, so that double headed dildo add a nice and soft touch to the girl on girl thing, and then we can play with our partners,

I use the double headed dildo at parties, it can be intimidating at first but once we get those two sexy women willing to try, it could be a highlight to a start of a party. Sexy, Sexy, Sexy!

Some men might fine it intimidating , thinking hey there is cock in the room, but if you look at it, you will see it's not about that, it's about the sexy and exotic pleasure.

Sunrise FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Double headed dildos, sexy or intimidating