Does anybody know how to get the smell : Swingers Discussion 135243
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysDoes anybody know how to get the smell
TOPIC: Does anybody know how to get the smell
Created by: StillFunCple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just bought a new soft- gel dildo and it has the worst rubber smell and it burns a little bit. Repeated washing , boiling and airing it out all failed. Anyone have any ideas?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Jelli toys bother most women, the other couple was correct about the cyber-skin toys. They might cost more but worth it. We even switched to SKYN condoms because even latex condoms irritate her. I do believe they recommend a vinegar/water cleaning for jelli-toys but i would avoid them, also if you get other toys-toss the jelli ones because if they come in contact with others they tend to melt into the others, we ruined a good cyber-skin dildo that way.

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I'd get a better brand of toy. I would suggest something made from Cyber-Skin toys.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
As someone who sells sex toys wholesale to adult bookstores and retail online-I have a bit of experience with this--not from my products but jst stuff i picked up from various adult bookstore owners(this may actually scare ya)--but they use de-natured alcohol on toys that have a bad chemical smell--thank goodness i don't have to worry about that--as all of my toys have passed all US FDA standards--the good news is de-natured alcohol evaporates---bt you should always wash a toy before use--just my 2 cents--there is some other good info on the blogs--if you look up myintimatepleasures on the web--

Villa Rica GA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thanks for the advice

Wall Township NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I use condoms on my toys...who the heck knows what those rubber dongs were made from. The condoms also make clean-up quick and simple.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(166 posts)
Just bought a new soft- gel dildo and it has the worst rubber smell and it burns a little bit. Repeated washing , boiling and airing it out all failed. Anyone have any ideas?

Wall Township NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Does anybody know how to get the smell