Do It Yourself Dildo : Swingers Discussion 64097
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysDo It Yourself Dildo
TOPIC: Do It Yourself Dildo
Created by: njcplmercer
Original Starting post for this thread:
I don't know if anyone else has tried this, But My husband travels alot - usually 3-4 days at a time and occasionally out of the country for several weeks at a time. We have a very active sex life (At least once a day) and I MISS his cock when he's gone. So I decided that I was going to try one of those DIY dildo kits - you know where you get him hard and make a mold, then fill it with rubber? Weeellllll.......We had so much fun making it I have three of them now LOL - 1 standard, 1 vibrating, and one double vibrator (Vibrates in the cock and in the balls) It was kinda funny because I didn't know how he would react LOL - so I didn't tell him, but I teased him all day so it would be REALLY hard, then I went in the bathroom and mixed it up and brought it out and he just started laughing. Those things are really great - I mean it really gets every detail - every vein, texture, the whole thing. If he's gone a long time and I want His nice HOT cock, I just throw it in some warm water for a few minutes and WOW!! So if you girls have the same situation, and wanna have some fun making a replica - check it out. I'm glad I did

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
We carry them as well! Just as much fun making them as using them. @ Christina's Sensual Secrets

Weatherly PA
Username hidden
(1626 posts)
We've made one of those; they are called "Clone a Willy." It is fun to do and the results are, well, very life like. We call it "Mini-Me." Andrea has worn the first one out. Make sure you get the vibrator centered well and not touching the sides of the form or it will be too thin in that spot. We have another kit so we could give it another go. Make sure you can stay as big and firm as possible for quite a while, but then that is part of the fun; having your partner do all manner of things while you watch. Could be a fun party project with the right people.

Mike

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
Where can i find something like that??

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
I don't know if anyone else has tried this, But My husband travels alot - usually 3-4 days at a time and occasionally out of the country for several weeks at a time. We have a very active sex life (At least once a day) and I MISS his cock when he's gone. So I decided that I was going to try one of those DIY dildo kits - you know where you get him hard and make a mold, then fill it with rubber? Weeellllll.......We had so much fun making it I have three of them now LOL - 1 standard, 1 vibrating, and one double vibrator (Vibrates in the cock and in the balls) It was kinda funny because I didn't know how he would react LOL - so I didn't tell him, but I teased him all day so it would be REALLY hard, then I went in the bathroom and mixed it up and brought it out and he just started laughing. Those things are really great - I mean it really gets every detail - every vein, texture, the whole thing. If he's gone a long time and I want His nice HOT cock, I just throw it in some warm water for a few minutes and WOW!! So if you girls have the same situation, and wanna have some fun making a replica - check it out. I'm glad I did

Mercerville NJ
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Do It Yourself Dildo