Condoms on Toys : Swingers Discussion 214952101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysCondoms on Toys
TOPIC: Condoms on Toys
Created by: JandGinSD
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know; it seems ridiculous. However, there is a certain practicality in using condoms with some sex toys, particularly large dildoes and vibrators. Cleaning them is less of a hassle. It's also a potentially good use for an inventory of condoms that exceeds LS sessions before they expire. (Yes, condoms do have a shelf life.)

Does anyone out there do such a thing and do you have any suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have too . I used my dildo with KY warming. That stuff is horrible. Its not warm its HOT. and not in a good way, like I have a jalapeno in there! and it absorbed into the rubber so now I cant use it without a condom.Should replace it, but I love it soo much. Perfect size and shape,I have looked but cant find his twin-lol Oh and anything that goes in my butt has a condom on it.

Church Road VA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We also use condoms on the sybian. Helps to keep it clean plus we use a toy cleaner on it.

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(189 posts)
Only times I have used toys in a swing situation was my own toys while with a SM with them being used only on me so no need.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
JandG, I don't put a condom on my toys when I'm going to use them, but when a friend wants to try out what I have, then we put one on. This has mostly happened with my Sybian since it is easy for them to bring their smaller and favorite toys to our get together.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9048 posts)
I know; it seems ridiculous. However, there is a certain practicality in using condoms with some sex toys, particularly large dildoes and vibrators. Cleaning them is less of a hassle. It's also a potentially good use for an inventory of condoms that exceeds LS sessions before they expire. (Yes, condoms do have a shelf life.)

Does anyone out there do such a thing and do you have any suggestions?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Condoms on Toys