Cock Rings : Swingers Discussion 63461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysCock Rings
TOPIC: Cock Rings
Created by: hotfuncpl931
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have heard about cock rings how it can prolong an erection and harder erection...is this true and are there any downsides to the use of cockrings or dangers?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
try a LIVESTRONG band. just be careful not to let it snap as you attempt to put it around everything.

if you don't have livestrong you can try "save the manatees bands", or "friends forever" bands, or whatever you might have on your wrist at the time of need......

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
Ringmaster,

I would be interested in your experiences here. Personally I've played around with elastic cock rings with mixed success. However, I find the metal ones a bit intimidating.

Some specific suggestions about what to use and how they are best used would be appreciated.

Shreveport LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Have one of those too G., but have not really used it after a couple times. Don't know why really, it seems to do the job well...stays out of the ways and does its intended job as I'm doing mine. A toy more for her I guess and if she's not thinking about it, then it seldom crosses my mind as a "go to" aid in play. Thanks for bringing that little bugger up...I'll throw it on next time without her really knowing and have her remember why we bought it in the first place.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
love the stretchy cock ring with the tiny vibrator attached...wow.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
We use these, but of the flexible nature. She loves them. They even make some with clitorial stimulators : )))) He hasn't really had any problems with these, but we haven't tried the less flexible ones..yet.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
There gggRRRRReat..use them all the time makes my stuff all veiny and bumpy...just like the wifes toys?..LOL get different sizes and play with them I find that if i go real tight it hurts when i pop........

Winchester CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
cock rings do work, I like a strap around the base behind my balls with the ring in front of the balls. Just be careful not to leave it on for prolonged period of time.

Jacksonville Beach FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I had my first real girl/girl kiss in the bathroom at Home Depot...who knew it was such a sexy place? (I've always liked the smell of freshly sawn lumber)

We'll have to give those a try, sounds fun. How do they work when using a condom? over the condom? put the ring on first? Thanks.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
The vibrating cock rings are great!!! They stretch and fit any size and are not to costly.

Weatherly PA
Username hidden
(1626 posts)
Somebody will get in trouble this weekend for "trying on".

Willow Park TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Cock Rings