Clone - A - Willy, anyone tried it Does it work : Swingers Discussion 165896
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysClone - A - Willy, anyone tried it Does it work
TOPIC: Clone - A - Willy, anyone tried it Does it work
Created by: ilove24nik8
Original Starting post for this thread:
My gf wants to practice taking me in her ass, I got about halfway through before she tapped out... She wants to practice even when I'm not there so we thought about buying a dildo roughly the same girth / length as I am. Then we saw Clone - A - Willy, a kit that lets you clone your dong into a dildo. Anyone use it before? Does it work well? is it somewhat durable?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I used the Clone a Willy and it worked great, but it was a bit rough, or maybe I should say porous, so it didn't work all that great as a sex toy, although it did work with a condom over it, which was ok, but defeated the purpose of it being a clone of my cock.

Roanoke VA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
We used it and yes it worked well , the only catch was that the Texture of the finished willy was a little rough . But put a condom On it and your good to go.

Garden Grove CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Can't say we have any experience with Clone-a-willy, but your girlfriend might enjoy a set of "training plugs" from your favorite sex toy store. These are different sized (usually 3-5 in a set, progressively larger in diameter) anal plugs designed to gently spread the anus rather than the all-or-none design of most plugs or a lifelike dildo. Let her get comfortable with one size before you move to next larger.

Take your time, let her relax and call the shots, clitoral stimulation helps. And don't be afraid to use plenty of lube! Comfort tip: fill your bathroom sink with warmer water, soak (inside a ziplock baggie, if you prefer to keep them dry) the lube and plugs, allow them to get comfortably warm before play ;)

Safety concerns for anal play include using a condom on anything going in the back door for easier clean-up, absolutely avoid *at all cost* anal-vaginal cross-contamination, and wash everything thoroughly -- this means your hands, too! - when done. Giving her a PID will turn her off to anal for a long time, and cut you off from sex with her for nearly as long :(

Good luck, and take your time, Mrs TF3

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(474 posts)
My gf wants to practice taking me in her ass, I got about halfway through before she tapped out... She wants to practice even when I'm not there so we thought about buying a dildo roughly the same girth / length as I am.

Then we saw Clone - A - Willy, a kit that lets you clone your dong into a dildo.

Anyone use it before? Does it work well? is it somewhat durable?

Beverly Hills CA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Clone - A - Willy, anyone tried it Does it work