Building an A Frame for a sex swing : Swingers Discussion 44102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysBuilding an A Frame for a sex swing
TOPIC: Building an A Frame for a sex swing
Created by: cpl4funinmi99 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
- You could send a letter to Popular Mechanics asking for help. They might even publish a how-to article.

Seriously, though, you might want to consult a carpenter. If you can at all get into the crawl space above your ceiling, you might be able to hook onto a roof support member and come down from there.

SLO

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
I know this is going to sound kinda bad, but what kind of weight are we wanting to support?

You said you need 9.5 feet wide and 9 feet tall, correct?

Are there any other requirements? ex, how big of an area can it sit in? (how long and wide is the bed?) Do you want the mount to be dead center of the bed or towards the head or feet?

Are you wanting quick dis-assembly, and how "pretty" do you want it? The reason I ask that is becuase of materials. You can use electrical conduit and it will look ok, but you will have to use slight bigger pipe than black steel pipe.

Just seeing if I could help out any opn the desgin end.

Dothan AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
we hung ours in the living room, because we didn't have access to our attic over our bed to do it that way. I'm sure it would get used more over the bed, but I have to tell you, the living room isn't bad. Lots of room to party

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I am no help when it comes to building a frame for the love swing, but if you end up not putting in over your bed. . .another really good place for it is in a corner of a room. You can use the walls for leverage and when you take it down the "hook" that stays in the ceiling does not look so out of place. . .just hang a plant! I personally prefer it in the corner as opposed to over the bed, but just my preference!

Amelia OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Building an A Frame for a sex swing