Body Oil : Swingers Discussion 175374101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysBody Oil
TOPIC: Body Oil
Created by: john7361
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I love to give warm oil body massages to each other once in a while, normally we always used baby oil sitting in hot water to warm it up just before we use it. it's worked over the years, but my question is this, what else is out there that you people have used and liked ? something very slippery maybe even scented oils, and something that doesn't make you gag if you should get some in your mouth by accident.

any suggestions ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet Almond Oil is the basis for most massage oils. It's odor free and food grade pure so safe for all areas. I get mine by the gallon online, but the brand I like most is "International Collection". I used to get it at Walmart in the cooking oil aisle, but I believe they discontinued it. Now, I find it at better grocery stores.

One of the nice things is if you like a scented oil, you can add a drop or two of your favorite essential oil in 3-4 ounces of the SAO. I like lavendar for massages as it's calming.

Sweet almond oil is what I use for a lube too and have talked about it in other threads. It's slippery, but not toooooo slippery to where you don't feel being rubbed. It's great for hand jobs as it still leaves enough grip to feel good, but enough slide to be lubricating. Did that make sense? It's easier to demonstrate than explain!!!!

Make sure it's Sweet Almond and not just Almond oil.

International Collections makes about 5-6 different kinds of oil.

Grapeseed oil is another good carrier oil and used in many massage oils. I dont' like it quite as well as Sweet Almond.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Massage oils from California Exotics come in an assortment of fragrances.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6885 posts)
MINERAL OIL? Whodda thunk it! lol

for years my husband & I have used coconut scented 'baby oil'. It's been doing the job but .. it tends to stain.

Does the mineral oil stain also? I'm thinking anything with the word 'Oil' in it would be, no?

TIA~ !E

Sussex NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We use mineral oil. Can be found at any drugstore. We find babyoil to be a bit sandy from the talc powder. Mineral oil absorbs well, is odor free and is edible. Excessive use is great fun!

Chesterland OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
There are body massage creams available that are a little less messy than the massage oils or baby oil. Bath and Body works used to carry them but I'm not sure they do anymore.

Minot ND
Username hidden
(21 posts)
My wife and I love to give warm oil body massages to each other once in a while, normally we always used baby oil sitting in hot water to warm it up just before we use it. it's worked over the years, but my question is this, what else is out there that you people have used and liked ? something very slippery maybe even scented oils, and something that doesn't make you gag if you should get some in your mouth by accident.

any suggestions ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Body Oil