Best wands : Swingers Discussion 171763
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysBest wands
TOPIC: Best wands
Created by: bckcfuck
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm looking for the best vibrating wands out there!!!! We had bought 1 3 years ago from brookstone in the mall and it was great!!!! It was wireless (w/ cord to charge) and look like a large microphone!!! It worked great until it finally died. I recently bought the new model from brookstone and it wasn't the same and just isn't getting the job done for her!!! Any info would be great!!!! Thanks Bob and Kelli
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have both the Hitachi and the Acuvibe (which used to be sold by Sharper Image but now you can but it on Amazon). The Acuvibe is cordless, but is more powerful with the cord plugged in. Mrs. Braco prefers the Acuvibe over the Hitachi, but we have gone through 4 of them over the past 9 years... ;-)

Hagerstown MD

Username hidden
(541 posts)
thanks for the info we will look into it :)

Middletown NY

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I'm looking for the best vibrating wands out there!!!! We had bought 1 3 years ago from brookstone in the mall and it was great!!!! It was wireless (w/ cord to charge) and look like a large microphone!!! It worked great until it finally died. I recently bought the new model from brookstone and it wasn't the same and just isn't getting the job done for her!!! Any info would be great!!!! Thanks Bob and Kelli

Middletown NY

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Best wands