Anyone know of home business opportunites for sex toys : Swingers Discussion 163384
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysAnyone know of home business opportunites for sex toys
TOPIC: Anyone know of home business opportunites for sex toys
Created by: CS_Couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been thinking about having toy parties for friends ever since I attended one, and doing it as a home business. Other than "Surprise Parties," are there other companies that specialize in this? Tastefully Simple, Lia Sophia, and Tupperware, just aren't my thing ... But sex toys now we are talking!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Adult fun party to show a line of sex toys and products. It will be held Friday, April 15th from 8pm til in Chalmette, Lousiana. Refreshments and prizes will be given. There will also be games and it will be a good way to meet people. If you are interested and would like more information, please send me an email.

Arabi LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'm with a company that is not the mentioned. We not only have Toys but a Full Line of Lingerie. Contact me with your contact information and I will pass it on to our Agent in IL. Missy

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Yes I've seen several as well. I was curious if anyone had experience with any of the companies and if they liked them.

Carol Stream IL
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Hi there: Have you tried to Google for parties. I just ran a quick search here myself " sex toy parties " and came up with a hole page of differant companies. Hope this helps you out..

Ready&willing

Kingsville Canada
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have been thinking about having toy parties for friends ever since I attended one, and doing it as a home business. Other than "Surprise Parties," are there other companies that specialize in this? Tastefully Simple, Lia Sophia, and Tupperware, just aren't my thing ... But sex toys now we are talking!

Carol Stream IL
Username hidden
(61 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Anyone know of home business opportunites for sex toys