Any experience with the Feeldoe : Swingers Discussion 69869101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysAny experience with the Feeldoe
TOPIC: Any experience with the Feeldoe
Created by: BracoBraco
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone have experience with this "strapless strap-on"? My wife loves using her strap-on with female playmates, but the harness is a pain to put on, it often chafes, and she doesn't get much physical stimulation from the conventional models.

Does the Feeldoe live up to the hype?

Inquiring minds want to know... ;-)

Thanks for your feedback!

R (& M)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Picked one up before our last trip to hedo and have to say it more than lived up to all the hype. Worth every penny...and it has absolutely no rubber smell

Wall Township NJ

Username hidden
(18 posts)
We really like the share xl with a vibrating cock ring on it. The large user stub makes it easy for her to keep in and she cums when she uses it.

Powell WY

Username hidden
(30 posts)
I loved it but I used a harness with it because I like to switch from doggy to missionary and I just can't hold it in once I really get wet . I had the perfect harness for it but since I lost that one I have had a hard time finding another. If anyone can tell me specifically which harness works the best I will go online and buy it right now because I don't use it anymore and I miss it.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(242 posts)
Wife loves her feeldoe she even uses it on me :-)

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Well, Mrs. Braco got one for Christmas... (Santa has a dirty mind...) We plan to test drive it this weekend with another adventurous young lady.

We'll post our "findings" later.

Thanks again.

R & M

Hagerstown MD

Username hidden
(541 posts)
Love my feeldo. Took a little practice, but isnt that part if the fun? I Have the model w/out the vibe and Im quite pleased

American Canyon CA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Thanks, Texas, we appreciate the feedback.

R & M

Hagerstown MD

Username hidden
(541 posts)
We didn't like the feeldo very much. It was very hard for her to keep in even though she has tight pc muscles. Also it comes with this little vibe that slides into the bottom of it never to be seen again. Making changing the batteries all but impossible. What we hoped would be a new favorite toy is now in the bottom of our box. The only thing it turned out to be good for was a hard dildo with a handle. Hope this helps!! We have a jenna harness by doc johnson and yes it digs in and get uncomfortable after awhile. But thats the price women pay to have a dick. lol! Good luck!

San Pedro CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Does anyone have experience with this "strapless strap-on"? My wife loves using her strap-on with female playmates, but the harness is a pain to put on, it often chafes, and she doesn't get much physical stimulation from the conventional models.

Does the Feeldoe live up to the hype?

Inquiring minds want to know... ;-)

Thanks for your feedback!

R (& M)

Hagerstown MD

Username hidden
(541 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Any experience with the Feeldoe