Airport x-ray machines : Swingers Discussion 61032101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysAirport x-ray machines
TOPIC: Airport x-ray machines
Created by: SoMDcpl4cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We recently went on a trip and took a few favorite toys. Didn't think much of it at the time, but when we went through the x-ray screening of our carry-ons, the conveyor stopped and the operator called a couple of others over to his screen. They all just looked at us and sort of smiled, then went about their business. Later, got to thinking if the shapes of our toys showed on the x-ray. Anybody else ever experienced this?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting thing happened to us on our way to Hedo II this past March. On our way through customs in Jamaica our 6 bags where searched and all the toys came out. We where their for a contest and Don Wands was sponsoring my girl. Needless to say we had a whole suit case of their newest line to give away as part of the contest prizes. The screening didn't go so well. We ended up having to declare all the dildos, plugs, and other toys (48 in all) and had to pony up 300 bucks to get them into the country, just to give them away :-(. That was a fun 2 hours at the security line in front of the airport dismantlement all our luggage. Next time, I think we will be Fedexing them to the resort thank you very much.

~SS

Melville NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
You can always do what we do and UPS them to your hotel if you are going to stay at one and then home. No worries and no fuss.

Claremont CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
"Weapons of ass destruction" :-D

HandDhot--What the heck were you doing to have your car SEARCHED? WERE you hoping for the body cavity search? :-O I'd have never consented in the first place and sued if they did!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
I'd prefer if the airport screens and customs agents would focus their attention on the muslim terrorists rather than freaks like us.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I was traveling home to ohio from seeing my husband working in Georgia, well of course the toys, whips, cuffs etc were all in the suit case.... I didnt think about it at all till i got pulled over by Kentucky's finest (State Trooper) again, not a thought about it till another one pulled up to help with the search of the car, including the suit case.. I just stood there. I got away with a warning and a smile from him!

Grafton OH
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Airport Screeners aren't the only ones who like to rummage through your luggage. On a return trip from Canada I was one of the chosen ones to be interrogated by US Customs. They searched my car, went through my luggage and found not only a dildo, but a butt plug, a strapon, along with all of my femme attire. Try explaining that to a bunch of people who have absolutely no sense of humor. The only thing they didn't do was a cavity search. Not that I had anything hidden up there. It wasn't one of my favorite moments.

Greece NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
for the air port screener...i'm allowed a corner in my own travel bag while i travel with my wife...so if her panties in my bags worry ya...enough said

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I was traveling and was one of the random selected to have my bags hand checked. The guy discovered a butt plug and another anal viberator. Worse, he hit the button and turned on the viberator and had a hard time getting it to turn off (not it's job LOL). We had a language barrier, but I really don't think he knew what they were...

None the less, while far from a shy person...in the airport security section traveling alone...at the time it wasn't an erotic experience. Now I simply laugh when I think of what he thought once he realized what he was handling :)

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
We recently went on a trip and took a few favorite toys. Didn't think much of it at the time, but when we went through the x-ray screening of our carry-ons, the conveyor stopped and the operator called a couple of others over to his screen. They all just looked at us and sort of smiled, then went about their business. Later, got to thinking if the shapes of our toys showed on the x-ray. Anybody else ever experienced this?

Waldorf MD
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Airport x-ray machines