Adult Toy Party Consultant in West Tennessee (Brown Bag Party) : Swingers Discussion 108367
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreSex ToysAdult Toy Party Consultant in West Tennessee (Brown Bag Party)
TOPIC: Adult Toy Party Consultant in West Tennessee (Brown Bag Party)
Created by: dandjcart
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm a rep for Brown Bag Party...we have adult toys, lingerie, spa products and novelty items. We can do women only parties or couples/co-ed parties. Some of our themes are blow job parties, spa parties, and paid events like the POLE parties. We have the highest hostess credits of 20% of total sales on a $200 party. We also pay some of the highest commissions for becoming a rep...50% commissions from the start and some of the best training in the industry...if your interestes in learning more about Brown Bag...just send me an email....What's in your brown bag?????

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here is the site you can go to www dot totalescapesinc dot com and click on the Brown Bag party link.

DandJCart

Jackson TN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a rep for Brown Bag Party...we have adult toys, lingerie, spa products and novelty items. We can do women only parties or couples/co-ed parties. Some of our themes are blow job parties, spa parties, and paid events like the POLE parties. We have the highest hostess credits of 20% of total sales on a $200 party. We also pay some of the highest commissions for becoming a rep...50% commissions from the start and some of the best training in the industry...if your interestes in learning more about Brown Bag...just send me an email....What's in your brown bag?????

Jackson TN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Adult Toy Party Consultant in West Tennessee (Brown Bag Party)