webcams : Swingers Discussion 38250101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherwebcams
TOPIC: webcams
Created by: sxynwldcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are wondering if there is any interest in a webcam group. We really enjoy camming but seem to have a hard time finding couples who have a cam and are willing to use it. Don't get us wrong, we like to play for real but living deep in the Ozarks makes it difficult (sparse population) so camming is a great alternative. Any ideas on how to make this happen?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Any suggestions on the best or really good web cam to purchase for said web camming? ;)

Enola PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
We cam at times but female here is more discreet. Male here likes to cam with almost anyone who's very sexual & knows how to put on a show. Would rather cam in private with voice.

Thibodaux LA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Always willing to cam with couples and sgl woman who like to play but dont have time to set things up and being watched or telling someone what to do is a big turn on for them! Very open minded here, and willing to please :)

Message me if your interested.. Pretty much only use skype, but open for other platforms..

Happy New Years!!

Leominster MA

Username hidden
(1 post)
No interest in watching someone on cam or being watched on cam. I block cams on the other site that has pic sharing and cam room crap. I hate the fact that they added a live feed and you cant block it nothing worse than trying to log into chat and seeing ppl that should NEVER be on cam.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2073 posts)
I like to web cam. But I am also for real. I enjoy being watched but need sex also. lol :)

Simpsonville SC

Username hidden
(1 post)
I have a cam and I am easy, ask and you shall see. Special request honored. If you see me on contact me

Grand Junction CO

Username hidden
(90 posts)
We like to cam, with us its finding the time thats the issue. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
We like to cam as well.

Meridian MS

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Would love to web cam sometime. Just would love to try having a little fun on the web cam. You can write us and maybe we all could have a little fun. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Cumberland MD

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have a web cam and a few days ago a lady from England initiated chat with me here on this site. I told her that I had a cam and she began to seduce me, by the end of the conversation she got to watch me cum, the down side, she did not have a cam so I had no visual of her. I was left thinking, what a world, a lady sitting in her bedroom in London can watch me cum in Colorado. If you see me online during the evening all you ahve to do is ask and you shall see lol.

Randy

Grand Junction CO

Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: webcams