Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Other › pubic hair
TOPIC: pubic_hair
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is the most widely used method of either reducing it or removing it?

I tried shaving and after a few hours the hair begins to grow back so for days I get a not so fun time of dealing with 5 o'clock shadow bugging me.

I have heard that there are some kind of cream that dissolves the hair, however i can not find a safe substance to use.

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Been shaving daily since my college GF first shaved me in 1980. Just a plain old Gillette track 3 does he trick. No rash, no irritation. I have used Nair and other chemical hair removers including a time at a shop in Boystown Chicago for a 'Male Brazilian' - The Waxing Brazilian was the most long term. I have considered Laser hair removal until i saw the cost.

Elburn IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I have been working on this for a while. My recent experiment has been with at home waxing. It turned out to be pretty fun, but I haven't perfected it yet! A pay wax is about $80 each where I am from. Ouch. I would love to find a girl friend to home-wax with, but most women aren't as frugal as I am. ;)

Parkland WA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
What is the most widely used method of either reducing it or removing it?

I tried shaving and after a few hours the hair begins to grow back so for days I get a not so fun time of dealing with 5 o'clock shadow bugging me.

I have heard that there are some kind of cream that dissolves the hair, however i can not find a safe substance to use.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8398 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: pubic hair
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.