Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Other › pubic hair
TOPIC: pubic_hair
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is the most widely used method of either reducing it or removing it?

I tried shaving and after a few hours the hair begins to grow back so for days I get a not so fun time of dealing with 5 o'clock shadow bugging me.

I have heard that there are some kind of cream that dissolves the hair, however i can not find a safe substance to use.

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
With me, if I shave the patch above my dick completely smooth, the next day I'll have razor burn and within the next couple days I'll have ingrown hairs. BUT(!), I've found something that works great for me!! Go to the haircare area of the store, in the area that sells hair products made for black males that shave their head, I use the razed bump cream found there. I shave with hair conditioner instead of shaving cream, with a fresh razor, the put that hair bump cream on. It won't keep the hair from returning, but at least it will help with the unsightly razor rash

Redford MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
The best way IMO to keep your cock clean-shaven is use a really good razor and shaving cream. I've been shaving my cock and balls for years, and yes, if you let it grow back you'll get stubble. That's to be expected. So, just keep it shaved. I'm bi, and I've never had a partner, either female or male, who wasn't turned on by a hairless cock. I love when they undress me for the first time, reach into my pants, and realize that they are about to get shaved cock.

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Been shaving daily since my college GF first shaved me in 1980. Just a plain old Gillette track 3 does he trick. No rash, no irritation. I have used Nair and other chemical hair removers including a time at a shop in Boystown Chicago for a 'Male Brazilian' - The Waxing Brazilian was the most long term. I have considered Laser hair removal until i saw the cost.

Username hidden
(8 posts)
I have been working on this for a while. My recent experiment has been with at home waxing. It turned out to be pretty fun, but I haven't perfected it yet! A pay wax is about $80 each where I am from. Ouch. I would love to find a girl friend to home-wax with, but most women aren't as frugal as I am. ;)

Parkland WA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
What is the most widely used method of either reducing it or removing it?

I tried shaving and after a few hours the hair begins to grow back so for days I get a not so fun time of dealing with 5 o'clock shadow bugging me.

I have heard that there are some kind of cream that dissolves the hair, however i can not find a safe substance to use.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: pubic hair
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.