foot fetish : Swingers Discussion 44953
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherfoot fetish
TOPIC: foot fetish
Created by: altoonaman2
Original Starting post for this thread:
now that the weather is getting warmer i find myself looking at womens feet. a year ago i met with a lady who love to have her feet kised and licked well i helped her out and now i would love to find another women in my area that shares my new found fetish give me a yell

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't say that I have a foot fetish as much as I just enjoy every square inch of a woman's body, so I've always included the feet with women during foreplay. And while I don't gawk over women's feet, they can still have an attractive quality to them much like legs, ass, breasts or face. Now some former lovers didn't care for foot play and that was fine, I just left it alone. But most women absolutely loved it. Then I met my current partner and she wouldn't let me near them other than to massage them...until the other night. She's on her feet all day long at work and I picked up, took her out for a couple drinks and we headed home. As we lay in bed, I move down towards the foot of the bed and start giving her a foot rub. Without really thinking about it I gave her big toe a kiss and she let out the slightest little moan. So I kissed it again but held it a while longer. Another moan. Long story short, she's no longer opposed to foot play.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
let me attach the right picture...

Euless TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
ahhh, it's toe season again!!!!! open-toed womens shoes with well-manicured feet are hot, hot, hot

Euless TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
my husband has had a foot fetish for years, i love it when he sucks on my toes, drive him crazy.

Lapeer MI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
bump

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(75 posts)
now that the weather is getting warmer i find myself looking at womens feet. a year ago i met with a lady who love to have her feet kised and licked well i helped her out and now i would love to find another women in my area that shares my new found fetish give me a yell

Altoona PA
Username hidden
(75 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: foot fetish