Waxing Bikini Area : Swingers Discussion 41823101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherWaxing Bikini Area
TOPIC: Waxing Bikini Area
Created by: KissMeSoftly
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello All! I have a question about shaving/waxing. I have recently shaved my "private area" and find it nice, but no matter what I do, I still have stubble. This is uncomfortable and a bit itchy. I had wanted to have it waxed, but just found shaving quicker and cheaper to start with.

What suggestions do you have for me to help me be more comfortable while I am shaving?

Also, if any of you are waxed in that area and are in the Harrisburg or York, PA area, please tell me which salon you go to and how much they charge. I have had my eyebrows professionally waxed in NJ and was so satisfied with that. The shop owner offered to give me a full bikini wax for $30.00, but I just didn't have the time at that point. NJ is too far for me to go for a bikini wax on a regular basis though.

Looking forward to your replies.

KMS

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
wow im not the only one who gets annoyed by this, i shave with my venus razor an sometimes i get them ugly bumps sometimes not hmmmmm

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
My wife owns a salon and we use a product called NuFree. It is like wax and is used much the same way but is much kinder to the 'sensitive' areas. She taught me how to use it on her and we only wax her approximately every 2 weeks and she is smooth and neat. When the hair does grow back it is brand new hair that is soft and not stubbly at all. When you call around to find a salon that is willing to do the complete "Brazilian" wax ask if they use NuFree. It is only available at salon supply houses.

Good luck, Mark and Anne

Tacoma WA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Now can you say that in English.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I have a product that is designed for shaving the most sensitive of areas. . .it is awesome and you should not have any razor burn or razor rash when you use it. Furthermore, when you use it consistently, you should notice several things. . . .1) your skin where you are shaving should be MUCH softer 2) your hair when it does start to grow back shouldn't be a prickly b/c it softens and 3) you should not have to shave as often b/c it has a hair-growth inhibitor in it! I love this stuff!!! I have been using it for years and would NOT shave my privates without it!! Even convinced hubby to shave his b/c of the way the product works -- no razor burn/rash!!! If you want more info, contact me and I can let you know price, etc.

Mani

Amelia OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
We highly recommend the Seiko Clean Cut razor, available online from 2sensualproducts, is a battery operated, dry rotary razor you use with alittle bit of talcum powder before bathing. We've both been using it for years and it works great!

Jupiter FL
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Hello All! I have a question about shaving/waxing. I have recently shaved my "private area" and find it nice, but no matter what I do, I still have stubble. This is uncomfortable and a bit itchy. I had wanted to have it waxed, but just found shaving quicker and cheaper to start with.

What suggestions do you have for me to help me be more comfortable while I am shaving?

Also, if any of you are waxed in that area and are in the Harrisburg or York, PA area, please tell me which salon you go to and how much they charge. I have had my eyebrows professionally waxed in NJ and was so satisfied with that. The shop owner offered to give me a full bikini wax for $30.00, but I just didn't have the time at that point. NJ is too far for me to go for a bikini wax on a regular basis though.

Looking forward to your replies.

KMS

York PA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Waxing Bikini Area