WHICH TYPE ARE YOU : Swingers Discussion 171416
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherWHICH TYPE ARE YOU
TOPIC: WHICH TYPE ARE YOU
Created by: BAREFUNCPL4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
WHICH TYPE ARE YOU: Ladies, They Say That “Good Girls” ALWAYS Swallow!. We Want To Know Which Type Are You?. If You’re Either A Single Female And/Or Couple, & You’re A “Good Girl” In The Oral Department…Let Us Hear From You & We’ll Make Sure YOU Get A Personal Invitation From Us To Our Next Party Event To Show Us Just How Much Of A “Good Girl” You REALLY Are!. If Interested, Simply Drop Us A Note At Our Profile & We’ll Take It From There.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
my partner swallows but only me. anyone else, she prefers to see the cum ON her...and then watch someone lick it up off of her.

Knoxville TN

Username hidden
(303 posts)
my wife definately swallows ... unfortunately you are kinda faraway from us

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(113 posts)
WHICH TYPE ARE YOU: Ladies, They Say That “Good Girls” ALWAYS Swallow!. We Want To Know Which Type Are You?. If You’re Either A Single Female And/Or Couple, & You’re A “Good Girl” In The Oral Department…Let Us Hear From You & We’ll Make Sure YOU Get A Personal Invitation From Us To Our Next Party Event To Show Us Just How Much Of A “Good Girl” You REALLY Are!. If Interested, Simply Drop Us A Note At Our Profile & We’ll Take It From There.

Old Greenwich CT

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: WHICH TYPE ARE YOU