Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Other › Uniforms
TOPIC: Uniforms
Created by: J_D_looking4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
It would be nice to discuss people in uniforms; be it firefighter, nurse, or whatever. Guys like uniforms too ladies! My most memorial experience was a lady cop when I was a teen. I know.... that was a long time ago (sigh). Please share your thoughts on uniforms.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Nurses and lady police officers are always fashionably hot. But, have you ever ran accross the maid in a hotel that looked fantastic or the waitress that nicely fills out her uniform? It seems to me that there are so many ladies in uniforms that go un-noticed that it's crazy. A woman in a tight fitting uniform, showing off her figure is really amazing.

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
It would be nice to discuss people in uniforms; be it firefighter, nurse, or whatever. Guys like uniforms too ladies! My most memorial experience was a lady cop when I was a teen. I know.... that was a long time ago (sigh). Please share your thoughts on uniforms.

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Uniforms
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.