The thing about a woman in high heels… : Swingers Discussion 150288101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherThe thing about a woman in high heels…
TOPIC: The thing about a woman in high heels…
Created by: nawtycpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
The thing about a woman in high heels….

It's not just the legs that are enhanced by high heels; a sexy pair of high heels enhances the entire feminine form. They bring out and define every lovely curve in a woman’s body.

In high heels a woman's lines simply ebb and flow with movement and natural beauty. I'll start at the bottom and work my way up. They turn the toes upward and put a beautiful curving arch in her feet. They give shape and luster to her calves and thighs.

The hips push forward and they open up the whole length of a woman's torso. They give her butt both shape and roundness. The high heels cause her back to arch forcing her bosom to heave up and out.

Her shoulders widen and fall back positioning her arms to lie comfortably by her sides. Her neck lengthens and the chin rises forcing her lips to slightly pout and form a kiss. Her eyes widen and her hair falls away defining the shape of her face.

Her sex appeal oozes and her confidence radiates out to everyone. There is no more important accessory to any woman's outfit then a great pair of high heals.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
oooooooyes tease me tease me.

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
and if they're open-toed high heels....it's 10x better.

Euless TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
a women in high heels with no hose or stocking with a skirt just above the knees.tha sends a feelling down my spine ,a hhuumm, a omg,a ooooyea,ooothats nice,and to think she may not have any panties on is just,wwhheeww yes. god I love women.bubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
my husband has a foot fetish and he loves high heels and nylons.

Lapeer MI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
And that description answer's the honest question we women always ask ourselves...."Why do I torture myself with these shoes!" Cause they look damn good :)

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
The thing about a woman in high heels….

It's not just the legs that are enhanced by high heels; a sexy pair of high heels enhances the entire feminine form. They bring out and define every lovely curve in a woman’s body.

In high heels a woman's lines simply ebb and flow with movement and natural beauty. I'll start at the bottom and work my way up. They turn the toes upward and put a beautiful curving arch in her feet. They give shape and luster to her calves and thighs.

The hips push forward and they open up the whole length of a woman's torso. They give her butt both shape and roundness. The high heels cause her back to arch forcing her bosom to heave up and out.

Her shoulders widen and fall back positioning her arms to lie comfortably by her sides. Her neck lengthens and the chin rises forcing her lips to slightly pout and form a kiss. Her eyes widen and her hair falls away defining the shape of her face.

Her sex appeal oozes and her confidence radiates out to everyone. There is no more important accessory to any woman's outfit then a great pair of high heals.

Kenosha WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: The thing about a woman in high heels…