Swingblingcom : Swingers Discussion 193015
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherSwingblingcom
TOPIC: Swingblingcom
Created by: FlirtAway
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone ever order from there or know the owners? I ordered forever ago and haven't heard a word or received anything. I started a paypal dispute and still nothing. I would be very weary of ordering from them if I were you. I don't like talking bad about small businesses and sometimes there are circumstances that I am pretty understanding with, but the necklace i ordered for my wife was for Christmas and since we aren't buying for eachother this year, that was the only thing she was going to get from me.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just an update. i received the item in question. Never ever did hear back from them. Sucks it was 2 days after Christmas.

Grand Blanc MI

Username hidden
(146 posts)
I appologize. The site is swingblingstore dot com but they call it swing bling. There is also a swingbling dot com that I am not sure if it related or not

Grand Blanc MI

Username hidden
(146 posts)
Anyone ever order from there or know the owners? I ordered forever ago and haven't heard a word or received anything. I started a paypal dispute and still nothing.

I would be very weary of ordering from them if I were you. I don't like talking bad about small businesses and sometimes there are circumstances that I am pretty understanding with, but the necklace i ordered for my wife was for Christmas and since we aren't buying for eachother this year, that was the only thing she was going to get from me.

Grand Blanc MI

Username hidden
(146 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Swingblingcom