Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Other › Swingblingcom
TOPIC: Swingblingcom
Created by: FlirtAway
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone ever order from there or know the owners? I ordered forever ago and haven't heard a word or received anything. I started a paypal dispute and still nothing.

I would be very weary of ordering from them if I were you. I don't like talking bad about small businesses and sometimes there are circumstances that I am pretty understanding with, but the necklace i ordered for my wife was for Christmas and since we aren't buying for eachother this year, that was the only thing she was going to get from me.

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Just an update. i received the item in question. Never ever did hear back from them. Sucks it was 2 days after Christmas.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
I appologize. The site is swingblingstore dot com but they call it swing bling. There is also a swingbling dot com that I am not sure if it related or not

Username hidden
(146 posts)
Anyone ever order from there or know the owners? I ordered forever ago and haven't heard a word or received anything. I started a paypal dispute and still nothing.

I would be very weary of ordering from them if I were you. I don't like talking bad about small businesses and sometimes there are circumstances that I am pretty understanding with, but the necklace i ordered for my wife was for Christmas and since we aren't buying for eachother this year, that was the only thing she was going to get from me.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Swingblingcom

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy