Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Other › Spa Parties
TOPIC: Spa_Parties
Created by: dandjcart
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you about my spa parties! I'm Jen and I'm a Spa Girl Consultant. Spa parties caters to your need for pampering and your appetite to shop till you drop. We all need to take a little time to pamper ourselves. We can do B-day parties for young girls...bacherlorette parties...couple parties...ect. Just check out my site...www (dot) myspagirlparties (dot) com/jencarter or you can email me on this site.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Just a FYI...the website...you have to type it in the address bar...dont do a search...it will not give you the correct site...thanks.

Jen

Jackson TN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you about my spa parties! I'm Jen and I'm a Spa Girl Consultant. Spa parties caters to your need for pampering and your appetite to shop till you drop. We all need to take a little time to pamper ourselves. We can do B-day parties for young girls...bacherlorette parties...couple parties...ect. Just check out my site...www (dot) myspagirlparties (dot) com/jencarter or you can email me on this site.

Jackson TN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Spa Parties

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy