Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Other Shaving Advice
TOPIC: Shaving Advice
Created by: shyvalleycpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
That's very interesting. Never heard that before. Learn something everyday.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Monistat makes a chafing relief powder gel called Soothing Care that I have started using. It works great and feels wonderful ( :~ I apply it several times a day now and absolutely LOVE the way it feels.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
You need to use a product called Coochy Cream. It wont leave the bumps and is a smooooth shave anywhere... ;-)

Email me for ordering info.

East Berlin PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I usually keep everything trimmed and shave only the area I want to keep smooth. I use baby powder afterwards. I soak the area for a little bit before attempting to shave. I rarely have a problem and shave everyday using shave lotions with aloe vera for sensitive skin. I have the product tea tree oil. I will have to try that. I bet it works great!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
The first time is always the worst! General tips: make sure you're been in the water for a few minutes; use antibacterial liquid soap and water (lots of lather) and a brand new razor; the first time or if it has been a while; trim long hairs pretty close with scissors before shaving (less pulling and neater razor). I also swear by tea tree oil lotion for afterward.

Farmington MO
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I have posted this information for others on other threads and just wanted to let you know that the company that I am a rep for, Passion Parties, has a product called Soft & Silky Unisex Shaving Creme. It is designed exactly for the purpose you are talking about -- to keep you from getting razor burn or razor rash! I sell so much of this that I have to order it by the case and always keep it in stock. It is not too expensive and lasts you a while! In addition to not having razor burn or razor rash, some customers also report that after they use it for a while, they do not have to shave as often. If you want more info or are interested in ordering, email me at passionpartymom @ yahoo . Hope this helps!

Mani

Amelia OH
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Shaving Advice