Pins for Swingers : Swingers Discussion 429631011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherPins for Swingers
TOPIC: Pins for Swingers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lvcpl4funnmore.... Well..... you are close, but sorry I don't think you can get the cigar on this one.. LOL. That particular logo/pin you are talkin about is from "The other computer company..!!" Not IBM or PC... But, there is mention several other places, about a pin with a pineapple or something with a bite out of it. There's also talk of a "secret handshake" and the "Friends of Ellis", friends of Bill, etc. etc. etc. and also some sort of intertwined rings pin. All I can think of on the rings is the Olympics though, but who knows. And there's talk of an ankle bracelet too. On some of these it doesn't make too good logic, as I'm not going to be shaking everybody's hand like a politician, nor am I going to be crawling around on my hands and knees inspecting everyone's ankle Jewelry either. And I'm already friends with millions of folks, some are Bill and there is even an Ellis, believe it or not. However, there are some good points and thoughts on all these. We just need to find something that makes some sort of sense of it all, and we all can recognize and accept.

As far as the costs. I'm not sure as to where that might land. I will say this, with only two orders, yours and mine. 20 bucks just isn't gonna get it. If there was a minimum of 50, I could estimate a range of near $12 to $18. Maybe even less depending on the actual design and desired details. As with anything else quantity has an immense bearing on the cost factor. Lets see where this goes. I'm still interested in producing these, I have the contacts and have a facility to accomplish this. Time will tell. And thanks for the note of interest. Let's see how many others think it's a cool idea, and are willing to part with a few bucks to let other swingers who they are.... sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Well, I'd sure like to do the "pin" ID thing, but not interested in investing tons of cash and not have it do well. I'd at least like to break even on it, but with this little interest, I'm not so sure it is a good idea. I'm still eagerly awaiting any replies and suggestions as to what might be an appropriate style and design pin and how many really are interested in purchasing the pins. They aren't going to be free as there is a cost in producing them. So lets hear it. I need input on this before proceeding. If there is enough input and interest, I will proceed and produce the pins. I have the means and resources to produce the pins in volumes and distribute them as well. The ball in in your court now. I will await the response. sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Well, I thought it was a good idea, but it seems after more than 20 days and no other responses, ideas comments or criticisms.. I think I'd go broke producing them and you'd starve trying to sell them,. !!! Looks like there isn't any interest here any way. Nobody ever suggested they'd like one or even if they didn't like the idea. Maybe this is a dead in the water idea....... still awaiting something. either ok, or poo poo...!!!! sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Very interesting! Let me know when you get it going and I will help sell them for you or set up a link to you on The SwingersStore dot com.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Still looking for some suggestions. got a couple thoughts, how about a yellow pineapple with a bite out of it. this is something i can get manufactured if there is enough interest. tell me more.? sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
love the idea...would love to see them...you can count us in...we were on a cruise...would love to have had something like that for us to identify and be identified

Spring Hill TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
bicp4u2pal, those are excellent thoughts. keep the suggestions coming. using an existing pin with some subtle variation, and or combination, is a good start.

more suggestions please. Hoping this will work soon.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Wouldnt it just be easier to ADOPT a pin or combo of pins that already exists? How would we promote this idea...on here we already list what we are into....but how to go mainstream?? Swing clubs perhaps then have people wear it to regular clubs maybe? Like someone said stuff already exists for gay/bi....there is also the "hankerchief code" for what sexual practices you like...as well as traditional earrings...worn on right ear still indicates you are at least bi...

Maybe using military pins/ribbons would be a good idea? They are easily available at any army navy store...for example, an observer wing has a big hole in the center! or there are different color ribbons etc. Maybe something like the support our troops or breast cancer ribbon worn in different combinations etc so someone doesnt misconstrue.....

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
I was just thinking. We could do our own. I do have the capability to manufacture something like what we are discussing. But I'd like to know just what design, style, size, and shape would be most desirable. ok now everybody help here. also about what a reasonable price would be. Suggestions please...... We'll go from there. Thanks....

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Do you know if this pin can still be ordered.? And where?

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: Pins for Swingers