Pins for Swingers : Swingers Discussion 42963101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherPins for Swingers
TOPIC: Pins for Swingers
Created by: Want2C2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone interested in a unique lapel type pin for swingers? I've got a couple of designs that I'd like to share and get feedback on. Please send me email to onanistic at comcast dot net and I'll send you the designs. I'm not collecting email addresses for spamming, I just need good honest feedback.

SOme couples have been looking for these so they could identify other swingers in social settings without letting on that there might be an easy way to identify other swinging couples. Any thoughts??

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Check out 7946437 dot com they are wrist bands in different colors for different levels of swinging.

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
humm. must be everybody lost interest in this. and connecting without the pins. that's a good sign indeed..

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
The International insignia for swingers is a pin that displays an apple with a bite taken out. See that and know you are with a fellow swinger

Grand Junction CO
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Thanks sugardaddy. I would not be in this to make money, just want to recoup my costs. A unique pin that would recognized around the world, and at a reasonable price, would be nice ro design and produce. I like the Blue man, Red woman, Yellow woman, Green man design that is shown above but that might be considered as an SLS only membership. I may increase the boob size on the women...nothing outrageous, just a cup size bigger. I believe that a pin about the size of a half dollar or 1-1/2 square inches could be made for about $2.50 SLS would you be interested in having a pin that would be recognized by other SLS members and it may spark interest and spread. They could be sent out to New Lifetime members....and possibly the old Lifetime members too.

Does anyone have an art background that would like to create a few designs? Another idea is that the pin design can ALSO be made in pierced ear rings for the ladies. Opps...I guess some men may want to wear them too.

Some Lifestylers may be uncomfortable with giving out their home address to receive the pins. Rest assured, I will in no way do anything improper with anyones mailing address. Order your pins with a good check, check clears, I mail the pins and destroy the mailing address.

Pins could also be for sale at Meet and Greets and Clubs. Clubs and Meet and Greet hosts or sponsors could be contacted to see if they are willing to have someone sell the pins at an agreed price, so that no one gets ripped off.

These are just a few ideas to see if the Lifestyle pin is a project that should be followed through with. Everyone thoughts and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Charlie

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
ff38dd, You are so right about copying someone else's artwork and copyright. However, if a design is agreed upon that is approved to produce, I'd gladly share in the production costs, distribution etc. etc. etc. Just let me know. I am thinking of the one with the apple and the bite out of the apple is a well known computer design and copyright. It's cute, but, Let's leave that one alone.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
If bought in lots of 300, I can get pins made for about $1.50 to $2.50, depending on the size of the pin. For those who wanted them it would not cost too much to mail them to them. If manufactured at 1.50 to 2.50 per pin , I would suggest selling them at 3.00 to 6.00 to recoup the upfront money because you may just have a bunch of pins in stock for a while.

You have to be careful about copying someone else's artwork. It may be copywrited or patented. If everyone can agree on a universal pin design, I may be willing to proceed with this project.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
I can say very nice pin, however £12.50 is a bit expensive, (not sure as to the US exchange rate would be on that. but....). and as far as the pin itself. ok, lets go a lesser price, keep the damn velvet box. Hell. I'd plan on wearing the pin and forget the freakin box.... lol. ok, more thoughts on this one. nice pin tho...

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
there was a site awhile back called swingplaymates. i don't know if they are still up and running but that is one i remember. another place for the wrist bands is 7946437. both those are dot com. haven't been to either of those in awhile but that is the places i was thinking of.

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
The wrist bands sound ok, but tell us more about what pins you may have encountered. more more more.

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
There have been different sites that have had these pins. there are also wrist bands that are available in different colors for different levels of swinging.

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Pins for Swingers