Party Beads : Swingers Discussion 85449
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherParty Beads
TOPIC: Party Beads
Created by: SwingRway
Original Starting post for this thread:
With SLS it is easy for us to find who likes girl/ girl and couple play and that sort of thing but when you are at clubs we are all stripped of easily identifying what people are looking for without some awkward probing. My wife and I have discussed that it would be a good idea to have something like party beads that we all could wear and different colors could identify our playing preferences... I am curious what everyone thinks about this idea...
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here are our suggestions as for beads and colors... Let's see if we can start something!!

Red: Voyeurs Yellow: Soft Swap Green: Full Swap Pink: Girl/ Girl Friendly Black: Ethnic Friendly Orange: BBW Friendly Brown: May/December Couple Friendly Purple: Single Guy Friendly Silver: Bi Friendly That would cover many many possible combinations as many people would be a blend of colors...

Viera FL

Username hidden
(25 posts)
that's a damn good idea...and adds a festive vibe as well.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(117 posts)
darn I thought this was going to be about anal beads...sorry for the intrusion.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
With SLS it is easy for us to find who likes girl/ girl and couple play and that sort of thing but when you are at clubs we are all stripped of easily identifying what people are looking for without some awkward probing. My wife and I have discussed that it would be a good idea to have something like party beads that we all could wear and different colors could identify our playing preferences... I am curious what everyone thinks about this idea...

Viera FL

Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Party Beads