New Break The Ice Board Game : Swingers Discussion 47170101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherNew Break The Ice Board Game
TOPIC: New Break The Ice Board Game
Created by: lookingfornow
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are frustrated over the lack of a really fun break the ice game that is both interesting and easy to play. To fill our need, we have developed a new board game combining elements of strip poker and truth or dare using a monopoly styled game board. We are calling the game "Titillation."

Our friends are urging us to market the game. We are not so sure. We'd like to find between 6 and 8 couples who would be willing to "test drive" the game with their friends and offer us their unbiased feedback. Can you help us? We would send you a game mock-up and ask that you return surveys giving us your and your friends' opinions.

If you are at all interested, please reply to this post or send us an e-mail.

Thanks!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks to everyone that posted a reply. We have contacted a couple respondents directly (you know who you are) and will be sending you games as promised. We have curtailed our trials and are moving into production. If you are interested, check out the website. It is "titillationgame" on the web. Thanks again.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Count us in, too!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

Kerrville TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Ditto!!! I would be glad to take it to the club next time and get several peoples feedback.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
We will help for a free first edition game if you ever get it up and running/

Randy n Sherry

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
My wife and I are frustrated over the lack of a really fun break the ice game that is both interesting and easy to play. To fill our need, we have developed a new board game combining elements of strip poker and truth or dare using a monopoly styled game board. We are calling the game "Titillation."

Our friends are urging us to market the game. We are not so sure. We'd like to find between 6 and 8 couples who would be willing to "test drive" the game with their friends and offer us their unbiased feedback. Can you help us? We would send you a game mock-up and ask that you return surveys giving us your and your friends' opinions.

If you are at all interested, please reply to this post or send us an e-mail.

Thanks!!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: New Break The Ice Board Game