Music to Play By : Swingers Discussion 143418101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherMusic to Play By
TOPIC: Music to Play By
Created by: tenaciousb
Original Starting post for this thread:
It was recently driven home to us how important good music can be when playing with your partner (rap tunes almost always ruin the mood for example). We thought it would be fun for couples to suggest music that they have found enhances their mood when playing. We'd love to hear ideas. Anything ranging from Ravel's Bolero to Chris Isaak's "Two Hearts" to Ephraim Lewis' "Drowning in Your Eyes" (he did one memorable CD before he died). We're always looking for good music to add to our playlists and thought others might like some new ideas as well. We look forward to interesting exchange of ideas! B&R

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey baby (original mix) by Deadmau5 is hot.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I particularly like Brazilian samba/bossa nova, as it is usually soft and sexy to begin the play time. Some of my vanilla friends have had me duplicate some of my collection for the same reason.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(7 posts)
great vidio on youtub...Bad Bad Girlfreind

Houghton Lake MI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
Bad Bad Girlfreind,,,therory of a Deadman

Houghton Lake MI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
I'm all about sexy seductive foreplay and sex....and I like to create the mood for that;) Some Sade, or a song that makes me extremely hot...Secret Garden by Quincy Jones with Barry White. OMG, so hot, seductive and sets me on fire!!!

But it all depends on the person, or ppl your with and the situation.

Cartersville GA
Username hidden
(1782 posts)
"Abraxas" by Carlos Santana

Gwynn Oak MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
"When Your Body Gets Weak" by Babyface will get things moving from the start. I love romantic songs that you can warm up slow for the commencement of play, especially after a date night out. Candles, nearly naked dancing in the bedroom, chosen scents that represent your comfort and excitement phases,, it is a plot to take you where worries never dare. "Tearing and Breaking Down" by Phil Collins, "You Look Wonderful Tonight" the long version updated by Eric Clapton. If you are a long standing couple, passion songs that reflect the ups and downs of real life and acceptance of each other are great settings. "I Hate You, Then I Love You" by Celine Dion and Luciano Pavarotti gets blood boiling. "You Don't Send Me Flowers " is a sweet making up kind of song by Neil Diamond and Barbra Streisand,, for those of us who were fools enough to let life get in the way of love. "Tell Him" by Celine Dion and Barbra Streisand is a good one for when you are totally hot about someone and have not pronounced it yet. More along the electronica lines, is "Art of Noise" "Moments in Time". Oldies,, Moody Blues "Knights in White Satin". Nouveau Flamenco,, Ottmar Liebert and Santana play together some sweet music "Samba Par Ti pour MjKrimo. " Every time you hear a song on the radio that makes you think of kissing and starting some music with your lover, text your own self the message so you can remember it later,, and try it out. Love and joy, Tammy

Fonthill Canada
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well then, give up some more of those suggestions that have worked for you. Looking to hear some things that we haven't thought of! If you like latin jazz, try Paquito D'Rivera (clarinet). I just discovered a great tune called "Paz" by Troubleman. Boney James has some stuff we find works (Seduction). Anyone out there know some good ambient or electronica tunes that can "fit the mood?"

Key West FL
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Geezus! I thought my music tastes were pretty eclectic! :)

Gato Barbieri is a latin jazz/blues saxophonist. I would have to think for a while to come up with some other jazz artists. You've raised an interesting question about Debussy-style stuff.

Even Beethoven wrote some pretty dramatic stuff.

Most of the stuff in my collection is from the last 30 years or so. However, I think pieces are music are just ingredients for the "stew"... what you use is all in how you present it to create an ambience.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
Nice start WV! We were hoping to see more suggestions from folks out there. We imagine Lifestylers like variety. Any jazz selections like Betty Carter? French composers like Debussy or Ravel? A little alternative music like Julie Cruise (Falling)?

Key West FL
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Music to Play By