Hubby Wants To Trim Up : Swingers Discussion 907641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherHubby Wants To Trim Up
TOPIC: Hubby Wants To Trim Up
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
A four blade razor and a gel shaving cream works great for me.

Houma LA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
In her book 'How to seduce your woman" Sydnee Steel recommends just standing on a towel and using a pair of beard trimmers to shave down.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
DUCT TAPE- put it on, rip it off . This is how us real men do it.

God I hope you didn't think i was serious, lol.

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I use VEET with aloe, it's a little more gental than Nair, tried a razor once- never again.

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Shower gel and one of the four or five balde razors in the shower very 3 days. never nicked anything, never have razor burn. Too darned easy once you get it all off first time. Only issue is using left hand to get to right side of ass. If only I were ambidextrious.

Willow Park TX
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I am smooth in that area and my wife wouldn't have it any other way. I enjoy keeping up for her.

Lincoln DE
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I trimmed my balls first for my "V" surgery. I was apprehensive, but now do it all of the time. Shaving cream, tighten up the sack and shave. Never have had a problem. Then I began shaving my pubic hair VERY short. I purchased a groomer. The final step was shaving my ass. I kept looking at womans ass's that were shaven or waxed and it/they looked so awesome (and great to rim!)...so I decided to do it myself. Again, shaving cream and a razor. One side is easy, reversing my hand to shave the other is a little more tricky. Admit, I have nicked myself a few times...but overall well worth it. Increases the sensitive when touched (or licked!).

Good luck!

Charlottesville VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Ok, my hubby wants to trim up his privates for the first time in his whole life. Anyone have any suggestions. I keep mine well trimmed and shaved, except for that little patch, so I have no problem. But for me to do it to him, not sure how.

Nichols NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Hubby Wants To Trim Up