Hubby Wants To Trim Up : Swingers Discussion 90764
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherHubby Wants To Trim Up
TOPIC: Hubby Wants To Trim Up
Created by: countrycouple610
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, my hubby wants to trim up his privates for the first time in his whole life. Anyone have any suggestions. I keep mine well trimmed and shaved, except for that little patch, so I have no problem. But for me to do it to him, not sure how.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just use a Gillette fusion razor with good cream..No problems here. Have now for years! Take my time in and out of the shower doing it. Double checking it afterwards for those elusive areas. Oh and I'm one hairy mofo!

Andrews NC
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Veet. Not beet stupid auto correct

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I have been using beet for the past couple of months and it works pretty good.q just a little sting on the sack cause I have to keep it on a little longer then normal. Do not know why.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Mr.sleepy shaves his legs, his tiny marbles, and trims his pubic area. Been thinking about shaving my butt, I just have not got the nerve to do it yet.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(431 posts)
bamatowncpl mentioned using an electric trimmer for thick hair. It can be done, but you have to be EXTREMELY careful, especially around the nutsack or anywhere on the shaft if he isn't hard. I usually do the base with an electric trimmer, and lightly orbit around the sack to get the longest hairs but I'll never put the trimmer on the sack itself. I've been cut too many times with an electric. Alternatively he could use a small pair of scissors to trim the hairs shorter before shaving. I use barbasol cream and a gillette mach 3 razor.

Butler PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I do believe this is true love.....

My husband used to shave but I don't like stubble. I get everything waxed so he said he'd get waxed.

He went to the same woman I go to and I helped hold things out of the way. It was pretty painful for him as he had a lot of hair. But by golly he got through it. He also gets his nose, ears and eyebrows waxed. He said when he turned 58, hair started growing where it never did before! He said the nose waxing was actually more painful than down below.

So picture this....here is a business man with his white shirt, tie, socks but no pants lying on a table with his legs spread, a woman on each side. One is spreading hot wax on his most private parts and the other is holding things out of the way, plus stretching the skin of his balls tight. She is also laughing at the whole scenario. ok, maybe laughing was mean, but still. Not exactly the dream threesome!

He went a second time and he was a little more prepared with what to expect. The third time, he only had about half the amount of hair which made it easier, but afterwards he got very irritated. I finally told him, it wasn't worth the pain for him to get waxed and that I'd keep him trimmed. That was about 2 years ago.

The nice thing is waxing kills off hair follicles and the hair is never stubbly, it grows back finer, softer and much less of it.

He still gets the playground waxed around the base of his penis. But last week he surprised me and had it all waxed off, all the way back. I had been out of town for 2 weeks and he did it to surprise me. He didn't get irritated this time and it was awesome!

I get everything waxed too, including legs and underarms. I think I have about 3 hairs under each arm now and almost none anywhere else.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Anyone try the permanent hair removal laser treatment ? There are new in home models for around $400.00 , any success stories or recommendations ?

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I shave 3 times a month if I don't it takes twice as long. Start on the floor on all 4 with and bowl of water, use gel-shave cream 4 blade (NEW) razor everytime Gellette Fusion. Reach behind and shave ass hole and ass and hold balls up and shave upper strokes on balls. Then sit on edge of chair towel and water bowl shave balls/cock upper strokes then shave down strokes and inner legs also and above cock. Do it reguarly it's easier and your partner will enjoy you much more and it feels so good to be smooth and looks inviting. Good Luck, Smooth in the show-me state.

Centertown MO
Username hidden
(7 posts)
My husband uses Nair for Men and it makes it all very smooth and sexy!

Powell TN
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Find a reputable waxing salon that accepts men (many will not do men, women only). That is the way to go. More than likely, he's going to have a man wax him instead of a woman, but the one I use is very professional about it. I found one a few months back in order to change the flooring downstairs from carpet to hardwood LOL. Did it hurt? Yeah, a bit, but nothing more than a few bee stings total. There's a few areas that are really sensitive, but it's only a few strips. Most of the waxing is more annoying than anything. I had to shave a few weeks ago and declared last night that I will NEVER do that again. I've fought ingrown hairs since I shaved whereas I never once broke out after the waxing. (And FYI, I used a Gillette Fusion and Fusion sensitive skin gel when I shaved). Once you get on a pattern, it's about once every 6-8 weeks.

There's also a new hair removal method out there that the wife and I are going to look into soon. It uses UV light versus a laser and is supposed to be just a permanent. It works better on lighter hair (blonde and red) versus others, but the cost is only about as much as 6 waxings. If we go through with it, we'll post results!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Hubby Wants To Trim Up