HOW OFTEN WOMAN THINK ABOUT SEX : Swingers Discussion 182457101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherHOW OFTEN WOMAN THINK ABOUT SEX
TOPIC: HOW OFTEN WOMAN THINK ABOUT SEX
Created by: Marcos1130
Original Starting post for this thread:
1. How often would you like to have sex? 2. Can you "reach the big O" every time ? 3. Do you like the idea of swinging? 4. How many men have you been with sexually? 5. do you consider oral sex--sex? 6 Have you ever had a 3-way if so mostly WWM or MMW? 7. are you married? 8. If you married would you like se see your hubby with another lady? 9. had you rather have oral stimulation to completion then take care of your partners needs. 10 lastly..Does size matter to you..

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello and welcome to the forums! I'll try and answer your questions as best as I can.

1. How often would you like to have sex?

Quite often, actually. My husband and I have sex about 4 or 5 times a week, and that seems right for me, but I would always love more.

2. Can you "reach the big O" every time ?

No. Not 'every time'. For me, that's not what its about. It's the entire sensory experience that makes sex worth it to me.

3. Do you like the idea of swinging?

I love the idea of swinging. It gives me a safe and sexy way to explore a new sex life with my husband. As a biologist, I've never thought that monogamy made much sense, anyway.

4. How many men have you been with sexually?

So far ~ 3 Men, 1 Woman.

5. do you consider oral sex--sex?

Absolutely.

6 Have you ever had a 3-way if so mostly WWM or MMW?

Our experiences have been 4 way or 1 on one thus far, though we would love to have a threesome.

7. are you married?

Yes. I've been married for a little over a year and with my husband for over 9 years.

8. If you married would you like se see your hubby with another lady?

I have seen him with another woman and it's an incredible experience. I love watching him in such an ecstatic state.

9. had you rather have oral stimulation to completion then take care of your partners needs.

No. I love external stimulation, but there is nothing like a penetration orgasm, and the closeness of another person inside you.

10 lastly..Does size matter to you..

Not particularly. I assume you are referring to penis size. Each size 'bracket' has good uses. Smaller penises are spectacular for oral or anal, and can be great in the right position for vaginal. Larger always gives a fuller feeling vaginally, but can be a bit much anally, and can be fun orally, if you partner doesnt mind a little gagging.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
1. How often would you like to have sex? 2. Can you "reach the big O" every time ? 3. Do you like the idea of swinging? 4. How many men have you been with sexually? 5. do you consider oral sex--sex? 6 Have you ever had a 3-way if so mostly WWM or MMW? 7. are you married? 8. If you married would you like se see your hubby with another lady? 9. had you rather have oral stimulation to completion then take care of your partners needs. 10 lastly..Does size matter to you..

Dana Point CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: HOW OFTEN WOMAN THINK ABOUT SEX