Erotic Photography : Swingers Discussion 35716
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherErotic Photography
TOPIC: Erotic Photography
Created by: sonnyoung The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just wanted to throw my hat into the ring, so to speak.

We have far too many cameras, including medium-format film and (not medium-format) digital. The newest addition is a great Minolta Maxxum 5D (digital) which allows for changing out the lenses to get some great pics under varying conditions. I can now do portrait-style (with studio flash) and some "artsy-fartsy" type shots with wide-angle and telephoto.

I have some professional boudoir experience and have attended training seminars in Los Angeles taught by photographers whose work has been featured in certain men's magazines (the classy ones, but I figured I probably better not mention brand names here in case that's not acceptable).

Lately, I've started experimenting with Photoshop CS2 to create "fantasy shots." Take a look at our profile to get a hint -- I just posted one in the public area. Will be fixing up more in the near future.

I shoot very high resolution RAW images and then touch them up, if necessary, in Photoshop. (And, of course, if you've always wanted to be naked on the moon, or in a thimble, I can help with that, too!)

We play in Central California. So far, we haven't travelled outside the state, but we want to sometime when we can get the time! (For some reason, Brownsville, TX is attracting us....YOU know who you are!)

Incidentally, for people only interested in being photographed: swinging with us is not a requirement in order to have photos done. I *love* to take pics and have done so professionally, so don't be shy about asking, even if you don't want to play with us!

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Changes to our website should be in effect by the end of the week

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
I'm an San Diego area photographer with lots of experience shooting sexy/erotic photos of couples and singles. Have a look at my profile, more samples available...had to take down the good ones!

Best, Tom

El Cajon CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We also do erotic photography here in the Atlanta area and we have a website already set up for it. You can check out our work at eroticmomentsphotography dot com

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
willing to do private photo shoots for singles and/or couples....i am a semipro amature with 20 years into photography...email me if interested....

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
susan69nate, i agree with your comments and you really have a great pair of advertisments showing. are they legal? did you have to get them registered? i wouldn't say as a deadly weapon but some people might die for them. hope u don't mind my teasing you, they are very beautiful.

Duncannon PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
some people get upset about others who love to show off !!!! this is a swing site and the idea of this site is to meet others who like to have fun too!!! that's what a bar meet is if this upsets others sorry !!!

Beatty NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
i am getting ready for a bar meet does that mean i am naughty?

Beatty NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Again, is this appropriate use of the SLS Forum? What are the SLS rules about using the Forum to promote your own business?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Erotic Photography