Curious about the Enlargement Pills : Swingers Discussion 356911011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherCurious about the Enlargement Pills
TOPIC: Curious about the Enlargement Pills
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
shhhhhhh. I have told suzy that bjs will increase the size......been 24 yrs .........

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Oh you are crackin me up! I agree, After I researched everything..(Im the one who does all the research on stuff) the husband looked at me and said, "screw that hunnie" Who the hell has the time to do all that?

Midland TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
OK, here I go getting off topic again, but I can't help it this time. This discussion reminds me of the comedian Ron White's story about putting his English Bulldog Sluggo out for stud, then taking him to the vet a couple of times for artificial insemination.

Sluggo no longer hates going to the vet! LOL! The second time he brought Sluggo in the vet says "Mr. White, come on back here and we'll show you how to do this so next time you can just bring in the semen sample." White replied "That's OK - YOU jerk off the dog! He already follows ME around too much!" ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Ummm, let's see now. I better check my daily calendar. Need to find time to pull my pud for at least an hour a day 6 days a week! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
From the research that I have done, the ONLY thing that can truly increase penis size is exercise. The stretching of the spongy tissue within the penis as well as the main ligament. The purpose is to create more blood flow into the erectile tissue. But like any other muscle in your body, it will only go so far and what you are left with, you are left with. The gain is 1.5 inches on average. This 3 inch crap is exactly that, crap. The drawback to penis exercises is that they require a considerable amount of time and dedication. Most people don't have the time to dedicate to it. You must do them between 4-6 times a week, an hour or more a day to see results in six months. there is also the risk of damaging yourself.

Midland TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
They work - for the company that makes money selling them. Sorry, but the reality is you will have to live with what you have.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Curious about the Enlargement Pills