Curious about the Enlargement Pills : Swingers Discussion 35691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherCurious about the Enlargement Pills
TOPIC: Curious about the Enlargement Pills
Created by: CuriousSteve The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you lose weight, your johnson will get longer....

Many men develop a pad of fat around the base of their tool, especially heavy guys.

Years ago, I lost a LOT of weight and wound up with a legitimate seven inches. Unfortunately over the years I managed to gain most of the weight back and wound up losing those extra inches, LOL... Over the counter stuff and the stuff you see on television may give you a firmer erection or enhance your stamina, but I really doubt they can make you grow. The love muscle is the only one that they don't make a steroid for...

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
1 Pill 1 time guaranteed to grow your penis 2" in 2 weeks! call 800 br549 and mail a $100 bill to penispillhahahahhahaha St Louis Mo

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We just found something that REALLY works!

A full length mirror with a 3X's magnification! Damn I am BIG!!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
no pill..but pierce the penis and then hang from it on a hook in any doorway in your home...see if that works.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I'm curious if any of the pills that make you cum more work?

Apple Valley MN

Username hidden
(6 posts)
None of those ads for pills have been verified by any legit company (3rd party). Also most of the TV bits and most of the websites will have somewhere in very small print that their product does not increase size, but is just to make it easier to get an erection and keep it.

There is no magic pill to create length.

The pumps work on pulling more fluid into your penis and creating additional swelling. This can cause the main structure of the penis to get bigger, but would be very slow and if you try and rush it you could permanently damage the blood vessels in your penis.

There is also another process of bruising your penis by doing a gripe and pull to try and do the same thing the pump does.

I would not recommend either of these. From my experiences in the lifestyle is that most of the guys that are average or below average in length can definitely help themselves normally by losing a little weight And consider trimming or shaving. The beer belly and bush definitely will make your penis look smaller And subtracts from the sex appeal.

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(195 posts)
wow they have breast inplants for women and they do the add-adick-to-me on women that want to be men so why can't they make men bigger

Hanson MA

Username hidden
(420 posts)
I know a guy that started taking enzyte... before and after. And believe it or not there was a difference for him. Now it doesnt make your penis any larger length wise than what you already have to work with, skin wise. However for him it makes his erections VERY full and EXTREMELY rigid. As well as he seems to get them more often and keep them for longer..... But thats just one man i know that it works for, dont know about it in general.

Missy

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
Newswing02, We would love to know more about these exercises. Could you let us know if there is a place we can get directions on how to do them? Mr. Curious would also love to get the comments that you get. and Mrs. Curious would love to try the finished product. ;)

Firestone CO

Username hidden
(3 posts)
You mean those things have a MIND???? Oh my God!!!!!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Curious about the Enlargement Pills