Compromising Personal Preferences For A Swinging Encounter : Swingers Discussion 187080
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherCompromising Personal Preferences For A Swinging Encounter
TOPIC: Compromising Personal Preferences For A Swinging Encounter
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, it would be insulting. We play 'inclusively.'

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Yes, it would be insulting. We play 'inclusively.'

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
We would compromise in many things.

Personally. As the guy. I have encountered this before and found it insulting.

To me it reads. "Youre wife is hot, but youre a troll"

So in our case it wouldnt happen.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Our first meeting with another couple from SLS was a public meeting at Frenchy's Rockaway Grill on Clearwater Beach. It was a midday meeting, with a chance to have appetizers or lunch and non-alcoholic beverages, without the theme of a swinging event.

In the open air environment, I felt free to express myself, and asked our female acquaintance, "What would you like to do with us?" We shared rockaway devil crab cakes, and she almost whispered, "Would you accept an invitation from us to meet us, alone?" This couple appealed to me very much, and I wanted to consider her request, but knew I needed to talk in private with Mr. 'Z.' I asked her to write something on a napkin, and I would take it home for us to discuss. The wrote, folded the napkin, and I put in my clutch.

At home, I showed the note to my husband, and we discussed what Janine had written. She included their address, telephone, a day and a time. They wanted a glamorous swinging setting, with Janine and I having styled hair and makeup, and they each wanted to take pictures of us having intimate pleasure that included French kissing and oral sex. She also wanted to take a video of Ramone screwing me. They wanted me to be shaved.

Our conversation was about whether we would accept their preferences over ours. Mr. 'Z' not only wanted to be included, but he prefers me with a furry French pussy, and did not want me to shave. Since I really liked this couple, and wanted to screw her interesting guy, I requested that we compromise this time. I asked El 'Z' if he could think of what would interest him in exchange. "Let me think about it for awhile, and then we can discuss this more.'

Only one day passed, and he gave me his conditions. First, he wanted to take pictures of me shaving my pussy. Second, he wanted me to take a new dildo he purchased, and take pictures of my pleasuring myself in a screw scene with my new shaved pussy. Third, he wanted me to suck his head and coax his cock cream onto my lips, and let him take pictures. That was a firm decision of his, and I had to decide.

It didn't take me long to make my decision.

Who else has an interesting swinging negotiation with another SLS member they would be willing to tell? You don't need to use their names, but I would like you to give a good story of your experience.

~~Zazzy~~

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Compromising Personal Preferences For A Swinging Encounter