Cock rings : Swingers Discussion 45511
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherCock rings
TOPIC: Cock rings
Created by: cplinspmd
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've heard these help keep it up longer - any truth, or is this another gimick?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, I do not find the cock ring keeps me hard longer, actually, I stay up about the same, (forever ;-0 ) , but get a tiny bit softer when wearing one. but the mrs loves the clit stimulator. I prefer to cum without one on.....much more force behind the surge!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
We bought one of the cock rings with the bullet attachment that Mrs Batteries was talking about somewhere around 2 years ago for $10. It still runs and does it job to the day. They are a great investment, and work wonders for both parties involved.

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(48 posts)
thank you dooode.....................i was getting pretty excited by all this too..... :) i have been loving men a long time and have never encountered rings or straps in person....hubby has never had any problems anywhere, got him when he was young...lol... and has never changed.....yea good for me....but we have enjoyed the lifestyle more with women. we have been including more men, i.e. mfm's and full swap.....so i want to have more fun for both me and my new gentlemen friends....so if some use them i would much rather be knowledgeable about them...i appreciate all of your help.....i thought i knew men, and it proves to me i still have more to find about you wonderful guys....yummmmm...... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
thanks dooode.......ok does it give pleasure to you the man wearing it? so these two guys that wore one with me was afraid they wouldn't stay hard? sheesh i can definitely keep any guy going....and if they go too quick, i just get them going again :) i know this from vast experience, but also one of the guys that wore one came and within a couple of minutes took the ring off and got hard again and we had some more fun without him wearing it....just trying to understand all of this....sorry to ask so many questions...renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
hi....i've been with 2 different men that wore a rubber one and honestly did not see or feel a difference, i guess i am spoiled my love of my life lasts forever with out one. they are used for the purpose of lasting longer right? taking it off after a half hour, hmmmm, we would be in the middle of doing it and he would have to take it off. sounds like extra work to me....now if it's pleasurable for the guy to wear it as well as lasting longer, then it makes sense.....i've asked hubby if he wanted to try one and he told me it would suffocate him and why bother he last plenty long....so i guess i need to understand this contraption more, so dooode fess up here, or maybe i should read all the posts.....what's up with the cock ring and/or harness? inquiring minds want to know.... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
We've heard these help keep it up longer - any truth, or is this another gimick?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Cock rings