Bigger boobs, firmer boobs, woo hoo : Swingers Discussion 36299101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherBigger boobs, firmer boobs, woo hoo
TOPIC: Bigger boobs, firmer boobs, woo hoo
Created by: MandE9
Original Starting post for this thread:
on recoomendation from a female friend, I tried something. Now, its not cheap, but OMG its working. After breatfeeding for 12 months, my perky tits turned into empty bags. I hated them! Looks like my body was having a landslide on my chest. After taking a breat enhancement pill, I have noticed some REAL results. ever heard of feminique? Great stuff, I have firm breasts again. And they are growing. Ive gone to barely a C cup to a solid one in about a month. I think that has more to do with the fact that they firmed up than actual growth, but lets just say the husband can't keep his hands off them. So check it out. I didn't want a boob job, I hate surgery, and i thought, ok I'll try it, the worst that can happen is it won't work. Well, it does.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife told me a while back that frequent stimulation and I mean freeeequent will stimulate lactation and thus firming. Any corroborating evidence from the field?

BC

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Grobust works well, but once you start taking it, you need to continue using it to maintain the fullness. If you want to keep your milk, take 'fenugreek'

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Don't have many before pics/ I did stop taking it for a while...got lazy.....but so far so good. The girls are firm and round. Not like empty bags. And I outgrew all my bras. Started out as a 34 c, now up to a 34 d/dd depending on the bra. I love the feel of them, so even if its not permenant, which it does seem to be,....once I quit taking the pills I didn't notice that I lost anything.....I'm going to keep taking them till I get the result I want. I would reccomend these for sure. Let's put it this way...anything is better than surgery. I don't look like Ive had a boob job. That wasn't the point anyway, but the lift and firmness I have gained has been very satisfying to me.

Midland TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
MandE9 will there be before and after pics. :)

Boyertown PA
Username hidden
(108 posts)
Duct tape worked pretty well on my gravity stricken boobs. Instant lift and cleavage!! Now if they would make it in flesh colors.....lol

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Dear Val, havn't gotten any done since the transformation began to take place, but you betcha, soon as M can bring the digital home, they will be up and in plain sight

Midland TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Not that we don't believe you, of course, but we want to see some pictures of the evidence! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
on recoomendation from a female friend, I tried something. Now, its not cheap, but OMG its working. After breatfeeding for 12 months, my perky tits turned into empty bags. I hated them! Looks like my body was having a landslide on my chest. After taking a breat enhancement pill, I have noticed some REAL results. ever heard of feminique? Great stuff, I have firm breasts again. And they are growing. Ive gone to barely a C cup to a solid one in about a month. I think that has more to do with the fact that they firmed up than actual growth, but lets just say the husband can't keep his hands off them. So check it out. I didn't want a boob job, I hate surgery, and i thought, ok I'll try it, the worst that can happen is it won't work. Well, it does.

Midland TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Bigger boobs, firmer boobs, woo hoo