Best Bed for Sex : Swingers Discussion 39660
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherBest Bed for Sex
TOPIC: Best Bed for Sex
Created by: hedocpl317
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've had a king-size waterbed for several years, but find its instability to be distracting and awkward for sex, especially with 3 or more participants. Consequently, we're in the market for a big new bed for sleep and fun. The Tempurpedic "Swedish Sleep System" (hard to type that with a straight face) looks promising, but would it be any better than a conventional innerspring mattress? Anyone have any thoughts, recommendations or endorsements? Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have king Simmons beautyrest with independent springs and built-in pillow top and medium firmness. Firm or extra firm mattresses pretty much kill us. Hate them.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
We find that our iron bars on our head board are great for hand cuff play.

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(63 posts)
Tempurpedic has a new bed called the Comfortpedic. No heat, sweat problems. We (and some friends) haveenjoyed ours.

Euless TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Pervyduo, try a quality mattress pad under the sheets.

Murphy NC
Username hidden
(53 posts)
We have a tempurpedic with an adjustable frame. Our liberators now collect dust, since it's much more convenient to hit a button on the remote to change the angle of penetration to exactly what you like, instead of stopping, grabbing the liberator, getting it situated... etc

The sweating issue with tempurpedic is a problem at night, especially since I'm a human furnace to begin with... but we've found that there are ways to mitigate that issue, such as quality sheets (linen is great for this). It's never been an issue during sex, thankfully.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I'm not a sleep number salesmen...Just love the product and when the number is up on it for play it really works well for that. lowering it for rest or sleep is fantastic too!

Murphy NC
Username hidden
(53 posts)
we got the doc matter from denver mattress and it is good. next time we plan on getting a sleep number.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
We have the sleep number king bed...totally assume too. Increase the numbers for playtime!!! Worth every penny!!!

Murphy NC
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I think the size of the bed would be more important than the namebrand of the bed. I think a king size bed is great for 2 couples to play compfortably in. We have a queen size and it works well, but have played in a king size and , well, there was just a little more room for romping on....lol. We have a tempurpedic bed topper and its the nicest thing we have ever had on our bed. We have tried a feather bed topper and it was nice, but I guess we didn't get a good enough one because we had feathers in our linens all the time....lol, lesson learned, but , we did like it. My girlfriend got us this tempurpedic topper because she knows james and I both have back problems and the only problem I have with it over other mattresses or toppers is, its hard to turn over when you want to. It does however give a lot of support by filling in gaps where you lay. Both James and I are hot bodies and we dont' have that sweating problem laying on it.

Good luck in your search~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Gee Expo thought it was are bed LOL got ya !

East Durham NY
Username hidden
(392 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Best Bed for Sex