Ankle Bracelets : Swingers Discussion 63459
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSToys Sexy Clothes and moreOtherAnkle Bracelets
TOPIC: Ankle Bracelets
Created by: hotfuncpl931
Original Starting post for this thread:
I need some help....my wife wants an ankle bracelet....but we needed to know what side to put it on...I know one side means one thing and the other means another...can anyone help?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Other than a wedding ring, there is NO meaning to ANY jewelry, OR placement of said jewelry.

I wonder if this stuff stems from the whole guy's single ear-ring thing in the 80's. Even then, nobody knew which was which, ultimately making it pointless anyway.

The only thing a piece of jewelry "means" is what it means to you. And the only thing wearing it on a particular location means is that you find it comfortable/attractive in/on that location.

That's it. There are no hidden meanings or secret handshakes.

There used to be a great site that made custom ankle bracelets for both women and men and they addressed this same issue. I wish they were still in buisness so I could point to them.

I wear a toe ring, and an ankle bracelet in the summer when I feel like dressing up a little. Both are masculine in style (the bracelet was custom sized for me from a catalogue of anke bracelets designed for and sold to men (not gay men, not bi men, just men (most of her clientele was straight as it happens)). I wear the ring on my left index toe because it looks the best there to me. Perhaps being left handed might have something to do with that as well. Once I was talked into an ankle bracelet by a woman I was seeing for a bit, I put it on the right ankle to not overly stack one foot, but also to counter balance my watch on my left wrist.

And that's really all it means - I like it, it looks cool (most women I've seen/met/talked to tend to agree), and those are the locations that it's most comfortable and appealing to wear them.

So wear it wherever it feels most comfortable or looks the best to you and leave it at that. In all honesty, 99% of the people who actually even notice it won't think anything of it other than how good it looks.

Aston PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
Pick the side YOU/SHE likes and wear it there. If anyone takes issue it will likely be in the form of a question..."are you straight/bi/gay?" and is always a great ice breaker. I am bi-selective and wear a thumb ring all the time. I have been openly approached by people I would never even have suspected of knowing the difference! In a few cases they now swing and in many cases we have become friends. What better reason to wear nice things than to meet new people? Enjoy!

Lewisburg PA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
right is wrong-<bi,gay>left is straight<

Hixson TN
Username hidden
(15 posts)
I need some help....my wife wants an ankle bracelet....but we needed to know what side to put it on...I know one side means one thing and the other means another...can anyone help?

Spring Hill TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Ankle Bracelets