Help
FORUMS › Toys Sexy Clothes and more › Other › Affordable, custom, furniture and instalations
TOPIC: Affordable,_custom,_furniture_and_instalations
Created by: Casual_Sluts
Original Starting post for this thread:
After 10 years as an expirienced carpenter and cabinetmaker, I have decided to post here in order to mix business with pleasure. Suggestions of other places to post are welcome!;

Looking for something as a sex swing safely installed or something as complex as a whole dungeon built that doesn't show up on blueprints? Need a solid wood queening stool or a coffin? Maybe a stripper pole or a glory hole? I can do it all! I do it right the first time, with a lifetime guarentee on workmanship.;

Free estimates within 50 miles, willing to ship furniture.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
After 10 years as an expirienced carpenter and cabinetmaker, I have decided to post here in order to mix business with pleasure. Suggestions of other places to post are welcome!

Looking for something as a sex swing safely installed or something as complex as a whole dungeon built that doesn't show up on blueprints? Need a solid wood queening stool or a coffin? Maybe a stripper pole or a glory hole? I can do it all! I do it right the first time, with a lifetime guarentee on workmanship.

Free estimates within 50 miles, willing to ship furniture.

Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Affordable, custom, furniture and instalations
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.