Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Toys Sexy Clothes and more Lingerie to wear it or not to wear it that is the question rofl
TOPIC: to wear it or not to wear it that is the question rofl
Created by: 1fatcactus The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
One thing I find very unsexy is people that strip totally as quickly as possible when it comes time to play. Striptease has become a lost art.

Usually I find a lady in some lingerie sexier than totally nude. Leave the G-string or thong on and pull it to the side for some pleasurable licking and during sex it rubs on the side of my cock. I often also leave her bra on and fold the tops of the cups inside to create a shelf bra exposing her nipples to see, lick, suck on and tweak. Also, except for those few whose boobs maintain their shape when they lie on their backs, wearing a bra while on your back keeps them in very nicely formed mounds of pleasure. Thigh-highs also look awesome while playing.

So my vote is definitely to wear at least some of it.

North Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Yep, I feel sexier leaving the hose and heels on, and I haven't heard any complaints. lol Lisa

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
In my opinion...Wear It !!!! It presents a very nice and lovely package that they can unwrap if they so desire to do so.

At home I usually wear something very nice and most of the time it will stay on , or at least most if it will stay on. Charlie always leaves my garter belt , nylons and heels on. Well sometimes the heels will go flying off but thats okay. He surprised me one day with buying me a nursing bra which I wear a lot when we have sex and always when we meet with a couple. While I do not have any milk most do enjoy that bra as they also like to pull down the flaps and suckle. It's funny how when we are swapping, most of the guys will remove my hosiery during the undress part of swapping. Oh well...whatever !!!

ff38dd .... Kathy

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
At home it seems James thinks they look best on the floor...lol. Cause they always end up off. When we are playing, I personally like to keep some things on sometimes, but that doesn't always happen either...lol. I like lingerie, and when I get new ones I just keep them for the right occassion.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
My experience has been that they love it on . Sure there are somethings that have to come off but my heels and my hose always stay on for play. Trust me it keeps there attention. Maddy

Naples FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: to wear it or not to wear it that is the question rofl